Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Andy's POV

*The Next Day*

"I'm going to miss you so much." Scarlette said as she hugged me tightly. I had an early flight so she agreed to drop me off at the airport before she went to work.

"I'll only be gone for the weekend. I'll miss you and our little nugget more than you'll ever know." I said, kissing her lips and placing my hand on her stomach.

"I love you Andy."

"I love you too." I smiled at her, kissing her one more time. "Okay, I really need to go." I said, pulling apart and heading towards security. I turned around and waved at her one more time before joining the line. I got through security and made it to my gate. I was headed to a weekend festival in Germany and then we were off for the holidays. I waited around for a little bit until CC, Jake, and Jinxx arrived. We sat around and talked before being called to board the flight. Since Lonny was in Vancouver he would meet us in Germany. I sat through the long flight, desperate to tell the guys the news about Scarlette and I. Scarlette was advised to wait because it's still early, but I want to make sure we don't plan anything around June so I can be there for Scarlette and our child. We got to Germany and got a ride to our hotel. We had the rest of the day to relax and adjust before the festival started tomorrow.

***

Once Lonny arrived, we all went to dinner together. Again, I was dying to tell the guys and wasn't sure if I could make it throughout the weekend without telling them.

"Are you okay Andy? You're pretty quiet." Jake said.

"I'm fine." I said, shaking my head. "I just..have to tell you guys something." I said quietly.

"What is it?" Jinxx asked.

"Scarlette and I are engaged." I said with a small smile.

"You're what!" CC asked with a mouthful of food.

"It's, uhm, a little soon, isn't it?" Lonny asked.

"You didn't even tell us you bought a ring or had any of this planned? Why so sudden?" Jake asked.

"Actually, I bought a ring after our first date. It just seemed right because, uhm, Scarlette's pregnant."

"Oh, wow." Jinxx said. 

"Well, congrats man." CC said.

"I expected you guys to be a little more excited." I shrugged.

"We're just...concerned." Lonny said.

"Why would you be concerned? Scarlette and I are in love."

"I mean...she cheated on you dude." Jake said.

"It was one time, and I cheated on her too, let's not forget. We've worked through our issues and we're in it for the long haul this time."

"We just don't want you to get hurt." Jinxx said.

"I'm a grown man. I think I can decide who is good for me and who isn't."

"We are happy you for dude. We're happy you've found someone and that you have a child on the way. When is she due?" CC asked, obviously trying to lighten the mood and avoid conflict.

"June."

"Well, if you and Scarlette need anything, Alice and I are just a phone call away." Jinxx said.

"Thanks." I said, mustering a small smile.

***

"ANDY!" I heard Scarlette call as I went down the elevator. I spotted her waving her hands and took the escalator steps 3 at a time, racing over to her and sweeping her off her feet and spinning her around.

"How was the show?" She asked with a huge grin.

"It was great. I like these short little festivals. You get to get out and play but not be gone for months on end. I'm just happy to get to spend the next few months with you."

"I'm excited to have time with you too." She said, grabbing my face and kissing my lips. We got my suitcase and headed out to her car. We drove for a bit and I cleared my throat.

"So, I uh, told the guys. About everything."

"Andy! I thought we were going to wait!"

"I know, but I just couldn't hold it in anymore! Plus, I wanted to make sure they don't plan anything for June."

"I guess." She sighed. "How'd they take it."

"Fine." I lied. I didn't need her to know what they really thought of her. "More surprised than anything." I shrugged. We got to my house and I turned to face her.

"Move in with me."

"Excuse me?"

"I mean, we're engaged and we're having a baby. The next logical step is for us to live together."

"I guess you're right. Sure, why not." She said with a huge smile.

"Great! Let me know when you need help packing." I said, leaning over and kissing her. We pulled apart and I cracked open the door. "I love you Scarlette."

"I love you too Andy." She smiled as I stepped out of the car.

***************************************************************************

Were the guys right to be cautious?

Please leave a comment and let me know what you thought! Comments motivate me to update!