Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Scarlette's POV

*One Week Later*

"Come on, you have to let me through! I'm Scarlette, Andy's girlfriend!" I begged.

"No entry unless you have an escort or a pass." The security guard said to me who was blocking the entrance to where the BVB bus was parked.

"I need to see my boyfriend!"

"Do you know how many girls use that line?"

"God damnit!" I groaned, throwing my hands up in the air. Andy and I haven't talked in a week and I want to make things right with him. I miss him, I've gone through the stages of grief, I've made peace with my poor decisions, and I'm ready to recommit myself to this relationship. Instead of being a normal person and calling or texting Andy, I decided to fly to the venue they're currently at and surprise him. That decision led me to the predicament I'm in now. Andy doesn't know I'm coming so he can't come escort me and there's no way for me to get through security. I guess my poor decision making hasn't stopped.

Just then, I saw a tall, skinny figure leave the bus. His long black hair cascaded around his shoulders and hid his face, but I didn't need to see his face to know who it was.

"CC!" I shouted. He picked up his head and looked at me before turning away and continuing to walk. "CC! It's Scarlette!" He looked at me again and then started walking towards me.

"Hey! Does...Andy know you're coming?"

"No, but I came to surprise him. I need you to tell him to let me in!"

"She's cool dude." CC said, flashing his tour laminate at the security guard. The security guard shrugged and stepped aside. I ran through the opening in the fence before the guard could change his mind.

"You really should of told Andy you were coming. He's...not in a good mood." CC said. "He's been really angry and distant all week."

"Oh god, did he tell you guys what happened?" I asked, nervous.

"He didn't really need to tell us. We heard your entire fight with him on the phone."

"Oh god, you must all hate me."

"I can't speak for the others. What you did was shitty but it doesn't make me hate you. You didn't cheat on me." He smirked. "But, if Andy decides to end it with you, I'm obviously choosing him in the divorce."

"Well I would hope so." I laughed.

"Anyway, I'm going to grab some real food so I'll see you later." He said and walked off. I approached the BVB bus and stopped at the door, taking a deep breath and closing my eyes. I put my hand on the handle and popped open the door, putting my foot on the first step.

"CC, are you already back?" I heard Jake asked. I slowly made my way up the stairs and peeked around the corner.

"Uhh." Lonny said. My eyes locked on Andy and he looked like he had just seen a ghost. He stood up and stormed off to the bunks, slamming the door shut behind him.

"He's been uh-" Jinxx started but I cut him off.

"Angry and distant. I know. I've come to fix it." I said, heading towards the bunks and opening the door, walking through. Andy was pacing the aisle, staring at the ground.

"Look Andy. You don't need to talk, just listen. I know you're very angry with me right now and you might even hate me. I know I fucked up and I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I'm so fucking sorry, I regret my mistake, I did a shitty thing and I hurt you. I don't deserve your forgiveness, but I'm asking for you to find it in your heart to forgive me." I said. There was silence for a moment and all I could hear was Andy's breathing as he stopped pacing and kept his gaze locked on the ground. Before I knew it, he had me pinned against the bunks, roughly kissing me.

***

"Okay, I think we need to fight more often. Angry sex was mind blowing." I said as I laid in his bunk. Andy was sitting on the edge, handing his head.

"I cheated on you." He said quietly.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"When we got into our fight. That night, I went to a bar to get drunk. I fell into my old coping methods. I woke up next to a stranger with no memory of the previous night. I cheated on you Scarlette."

"So, we're even." 

"Two wrongs don't make a right, Scarlette!"

"I mean, maybe they do." I shrugged.

"Why are you not pissed off at me!" He screamed, standing up and facing me. "I fucked another girl while we were together."

"I did a horrible fucking thing to you Andy. I cheated on you. How am I going to get mad for you doing the same thing. I honestly thought you were going to break up with me."

"But we were still together." He sighed. "Technically."

"Look, Andy. I forgive you. I love you enough to look past this. I want us to work on our relationship and get stronger so this kind of betrayal doesn't happen again. From either of us."

"I forgive you too Scarlette." He said quietly. "I love you so much."

"I love you too." I smiled up at him. He leaned into the bunk and kissed my lips. We got dressed and walked out to the lounge.

"I am scarred for life." Jinxx said.

"Sorry." Andy chuckled as the two of us sat on the couch. 

**************************************************************************

Sorry I haven't updated in a while! I am so swamped and busy with student teaching that I feel like I'm drowning lol

Please leave a comment and let me know what you thought! Comments motivate me to update!