Chapter 7: Tour

Chapter 7: Tour

Scarlette's POV

*One Month Later*

I sat in my car and took a deep breath, tapping my fingers on my steering wheel. I was sitting outside the venue BVB were playing at tonight, trying to get the courage to let Andy know I was here. I was so excited to see Andy after a month, but I was nervous about meeting the band. I mean, they're his best friends. I need them to like me for our relationship to work. Especially because he spends three months at a time with them in a tin can rattling down the road, with nothing but each other to keep them company. They've got nothing but time to talk, and if they don't like me, they could get in his head.

I picked up my phone and texted Andy that I was here. I bit down on my lip and bounced my leg, anxiously waiting for his reply. My phone buzzed and I took another deep breath before reading his response.

Andy~ I'll be right over to grab you

I sat in my car and played my music quietly until I saw Andy's figure strolling towards me. I turned off my car and got out, closing the door and locking the car. He quickened his pace when he saw me and lifted me into a hug, spinning me around. Instantly, my nerves washed away and I giggled as Andy held me tight. He put me down and gave me a normal hug.

"Oh, I missed you so much." He sighed.

"I missed you too babe." I said. He pulled back and kissed my lips, holding me close. I kissed him back, our kiss lingering for a while before he pulled away.

"Happy one month anniversary." He smiled.

"Happy one month." I giggled. "Are you really going to be this cheesy and celebrate every month we're together?"

"Oh hell yeah, I'm the cheesiest." He said and I just giggled again. We kissed again, just enjoying being around each other again. "I could kiss you all day, but we need to get back." He said.

"Do we have to?" I sighed.

"I know, I want to spend more one on one time with you too, but I have sound check soon."

"I'm nervous about meeting your friends Andy."

"You have no reason to be. I have been telling them nothing about good things about you for two months. They're going to love you. Plus, Jake and Jinxx's wives are here so you'll have some girls to hang out with."

"Okay, let's go." I said, taking another deep breath. He grabbed my hand, lacing his fingers with mine. We walked to the bus, which felt like an eternity. I saw the large black bus once we rounded around the venue and chewed on my lip, gripping Andy's hand tighter. Once we got to the bus, he stopped and turned to face me.

"You're going to be fine, Scar. I promise." He said, kissing my forehead. "Also, I like your outfit." He smirked. I was wearing a BVB shirt I had recently bought, black ripped jeans, and a pair of black and white converse. I just chuckled and tucked my hair behind my ear. "Come on." He said, popping open the door. I took one final deep breath and climbed the stairs behind Andy.

"Hey Andy." I heard the guys chime as he came into a view.

"I'd like you guys to officially meet Scarlette." Andy introduced me as I stood next to him.

"Hi Scarlette." The guys said.

"Hi." I said quietly, giving a small wave.

"This is Alice, Jinxx's wife, and this is Inna, Jake's wife." Andy said, pointing to the two other women in the room. They said hi to me and I said hi back. Andy grabbed my hand and led me to an empty spot on the couch, both of us sitting down.