Chapter 4: Movies

Chapter 4: Movies

Scarlette's POV

*One Week Later*

"You ready to go?" Andy asked.

"Yes." I smiled as I locked the door to my apartment. Andy and I have been seeing each other for about a month and I look forward to seeing him every weekend. I hope we can begin to see each other more than once a week soon. We were going to the movies today since our last two dates have been very active. I was wearing a pair of white ripped jeans and a black Pierce The Veil shirt with a pair of black and white converse. Andy, of course, was in all black.

We walked out to his car and he drove us to the theater. We walked in, bought our tickets, and went to the concession stand. We got a large popcorn to share, two drinks, and some candy. We went to our designated theater and found our seats at the back of the theater. We sat and talked a little before the movie started. Once the movie started, Andy grabbed my hand and laced his fingers with mine. I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder. He started rubbing his thumb over the top of my hand, making my heart flutter. We sat like that for a while, the two of us watching the movie. 

Halfway through, he shifted in his seat a bit so I had to lift my head back up. I looked at him and he was looking at me. He let go of my hand and placed his hand on my cheek. He leaned in and kissed my lips. I kissed him back and what was once a simple kiss quickly turned into a make out session. He tangled his fingers in my hair, pressing my face close to mine. After a couple minutes, he pulled away and smirked at me. I bit my lip and tucked my hair behind my ear. He shifted in his chair again and placed his hand on my thigh, squeezing it. We sat through the rest of the movie, taking another moment to kiss here and there. After the movie, we left the theater and went out to his car.

"So, how'd you like the movie?" Andy asked as we walked through the parking lot.

"It was good. I think I missed some parts because someone was distracting me." I laughed as we made it to his car. Suddenly, he pressed me against his car and roughly kissed me for a few seconds before pulling away, his face only about an inch from mine.

"Do I hear complaining?" He asked with a smirk, lust in his voice.

"Of course not." I said, shaking my head.

"Good." He said, his eyes scanning my face before he kissed me again. He pressed his body up against mine, tangling his fingers in my hair again as we made out. After a bit, he pulled away, panting slightly. "Do you want to go to my place?" He asked and I nodded. He smiled and kissed me one last time before stepping away from me. We got in the car and I swear he drove the fastest I've ever seen him drive. My heart started racing as I knew what was about to happen. 

We made it to his house and he led me up to the door. He pushed me up against the door, kissing me again. His hands gripped my hips, holding me close to him. His hands slid down and he placed them on the back of my thighs. He lifted slightly and I jumped, wrapping my legs around his waist. He quickly unlocked the door and closed it with his foot once he were inside. I heard his keys hit the floor as he carried me up the stairs to his bedroom. He laid me on the bed so that my legs were hanging off and he stood in between my legs, not breaking the kiss. He kicked off his shoes and then took mine off, slipping his hands underneath my shirt.

***

I laid in his bed, still trying to catch my breath. I stared up at the ceiling, my brain nothing but mush. I heard Andy breathing heavier than I was, the two of us sitting in silence.

"Fuck." Andy said out loud and all I could do was nod. He turned his head to look at me so I turned mine. He smiled at me and I smiled back, pulling the covers over my body. He got under the covers as well, wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me close to him. "So, was it worth the wait?" He asked with a smirk.