91

"Katsu for dinner tonight," Typical Japanese dinner tonight, wonder how it tastes. For all you know he could be messing up every dish and you wouldn't know because you don't eat the types of food he makes, but this time you remember Bakugo making it for you a few times. "either of you super hungry?"

"Not really, not the hungry type of person." You say, Shota's slight happiness leaving, being replaced with the 'oh fuck you' look as he glares at you. "Hey, be glad I'm here."

"Yeah, yeah." Okay what has being a teacher done to Shota!? Like, you've only known him as a teacher, but last year he expelled the entire class, so he really didn't have much teaching to do. Most years he expels at least one or two students, this year he, as far as you know, hasn't expelled anyone yet. "I'll just have a normal serving, thanks Zashi." He didn't even make eye contact with the guy, his eyes still glaring at you... staring at you.

"You two have a strange relationship," Hizashi laughs, serving up the food. "like, Sho never lets anyone like yell or boss him around, yet he lets you do it... mostly. But then Y/n is a vigilante, who hangs out with the underground pro Eraser head, but the two of you argue all the time. Like, that's normal father, daughter relationship, but its not joking around but you're not full on serious most of the time." And the man never told his daughter, you, about his husband until like 6 years later when it was accidentally revealed!

"I swear to god, you and Kaminari are identical." Shota says, probably not for the first time because the way Hizashi only gave him a 'how dare you' look and nothing more. "How are either of us supposed to respond to something like that?"

"You don't have to, I just wanted to say it." Isn't the point of a conversation for people to respond to things? It gets awkward if you don't respond to them... shit... that's what you do... like, a lot. "Anyways, dinners served up."

»»--««

"Kiddo," You had literally just taken your first bite of the food and both men had already finished half their servings. "I know that it's a... larger serving than you're used to, but you have to eat." Worded so lovely... seriously, part of you just wants him to tell Hizashi already so it's not a pain to figure out how to word things and whatnot.

"I had more than enough yesterday, I'll survive." Well, that's one way to tell him, but seriously, why did you just say that!? "Shit."

"Yeah, 'shit', right now, tell me what you ate yesterday. And how much you had." Okay, but to be fair you had more dinner than you were preparing to have so you did eat more than you would usually be okay with. Stupid sushi tasting good and making you want to eat more than just the minimum Bakugo would let you have.

"Um, well I had half a bowl of porridge in the morning, um, had an apple and one of Bakugo's filled sandwiches, um... I think that was it until dinner, Bakugo made sushi, chicken, lettuce, avocado and cucumber, had like... 4 rolls of that (full rolls not sliced thin ones)." Saying it out loud... jeez, you ate a lot. Right, Hizashi, you said you ate more than enough and listed probably less than most people would eat, especially a hero in training.

"When you say one of Bakugo's filled sandwiches, you mean one half of it, don't you?" No way getting that around him, it's like he has some mind reading quirk or something!

"You already know, if it was a full sandwich I'd say something like 'I had both halves of Bakugo's filled sandwiches'." Hizashi looked like he had so many questions, but him trying to be polite and not but in, he tries to restraint himself.

"I swear that guy has some... mind control quirk or something, how'd he get you to actually eat?" Okay so just dropping the subtleness around Hizashi now? Although, it kind of was your fault the topic was brought up, but still!