74

"I'm back!" You call out, walking inside to see the two boys sitting on the couch watching a show.

"Hey," Bakugo says as Kirishima pauses the T.V. "how'd it go?"

"They're a bunch of idiots, I'm so glad I went, she'd be fucking dead if I didn't point out like a million mistakes and flaws." You sigh, plopping onto the couch next to Bakugo.

"When is it?" Kirishima asks, you had already told them, but since they're impatient idiots it made sense to assume that there would be changes to that as well.

"Still next Friday, no idea why we have to wait so long though." You huff, letting yourself fall into Bakugo's lap and looking up at Kirishima.

"I mean they still need to come up with a plan and tha-" Kirishima starts to say before you cut him off.

"I went there for the plan, we have a plan, and everybody knows what to do and when, so there isn't any need to wait, the plan doesn't even have anything to do with time other than that it's at night." You say, Bakugo beginning to play with your hair, Kirishima giving him a particular look that freezes the boy for a second before looking away.

»»--««

"When was the last time you got decent sleep?" Kirishima asks, the three of you in your pyjamas and chilling on the beds.

"I mean, it would probably be a while ago, but I guess I don't usually get decent sleep anyways." You say, it wasn't like it was news to either of them, but it was still hard to say out loud.

"Alright, we're going to head off to bed now, you guys can stay up if you want, try to keep quiet though." Yuki says, the three of you nodding before she shuts the door and walks off to her room.

"What now?" You ask, unsure of what to do before the other two head off to bed.

"Movie?" Kirishima asks, the two of you and Bakugo shrugging before Kirishima set's up his laptop to connect to his t.v, making sure the volume wasn't too loud. "You guys okay with high school musical?"

"You? You watch high school musical?" Bakugo says, you not even knowing what it is. "Huh, don't seem the type to like it, sure I guess."

"Y/n? You cool with high school musical?" He asks, forgetting you had like no life before this year.

"No idea what it is but sure." You say, Kirishima freezing feeling embarrassed before typing it in.

»»--««

https://clickveiw.ie/w/PkHw

»»--««

"Okay so like, for an hour, thirty-three minutes and forty-four second movie, there is a lot of singing." You say, the other to laughing at the comment.

"It's called high school musical for a reason." Bakugo says, ruffling your hair.

"I thought that was because it was about a musical, but the basketball team sung a lot as well." You say, super confused.

"There's more than one, it's a franchise, there's more than the one movie. They're kind of all musicals though, that's why its called high school musical." Kirishima says, why is there so much singing though!?

»»--««

"You need to sleep at some point Y/n." Bakugo says, it was already 3 in the morning and Bakugo was only awake to make sure you got sleep.

"I know, I know, I just don't know how to." You say, Bakugo pulling you closer to him, you latching yourself onto him. "I'm sorry."

"Why? Don't be, it's okay." Bakugo says, confused at the statement.