48 TW

"Sit down." Aizawa says, everyone rushing to their seats. "We will be having the internships coming up, those of you who placed in the sports festival have been offered more options."

"Bakugo got more than Y/N did, even though they both placed first!?" Mina says, a screen showing all the people who had gotten volunteers.

"Usually, they would be more spread out, however this year it isn't the same. However, if you didn't get requested, there are still places that will accept anyone, so all of you will have somewhere." Aizawa says, handing the papers out. "Make sure not to rush your decision, third years still regret their decision today. Hand it in on Monday, think it through. I won't be here on the weekend, so either hand it in before you leave or on Monday, I don't care."

"We only have the weekend to choose!?" Mina yells out, Aizawa just leaving the classroom, not wanting to be bombarded with irrelevant questions.

"Who you got on your list?" Kirishima asks, walking over to you and Bakugo.

"Mostly upper ranked hero's, I'm going to talk to Sho about it later though, see if he has any suggestions on who I should intern with." You say, skimming through the list, recognising a few of them from your vigilante work and normal media posts you see.

"How about you Bakubro?" Kirishima asks, turning his attention to the blond staring at the list.

"Who's the highest ranked hero on your list?" Bakugo asks you, seeing that his is the number 4 hero.

"I got, 11th, 8th, 6th, 3rd and 2nd. Obviously not All Might, so it'd have to be Endeavor." You say, looking through the list.

"You've memorised their rankings?" Kirishima asks, noticing how you didn't stop to think about their rankings for very long.

"I have a shit sleep schedule so one night I was bored but Sho wasn't letting me go out for a run or training, so I ended up using that week's sleeping to memorise the ranks of the hero's. kind of just kept update of it ever since, not really helpful if I only know the old rankings and not the new ones. I can remember all the changes from each year, takes a bit longer to remember but I guess it's just because I got bored for like aa week straight." You say, looking over at Bakugo's sheet to see that his highest was the 4th highest ranking hero.

"Why the fuck did I get a request form number 4 and you didn't? You got all these fancy ass high ranking heroes but not the number 4 when I did." Bakugo mumbles to himself, wondering why he had only chosen the blond. "I got a few decent ranked heroes, highest is Best Jeanist, number 4 I think."

"I didn't get any fancy heroes, although I do have some pretty cool heroes here." Kirishima says, looking at his sheet.

"You did get pretty far into the sports festival, and you got to show of your quirk in different ways, so I'm sure you have some decent heroes. Honestly the higher-ranking heroes don't really have similar quirks to you, so I understand why." You say, trying to lift the mood, noticing that the boy was sort of down noticing how many upper ranking heroes you and Bakugo had.

"Who you thinking of interning with Bakugo?" You ask, seeing the blond was deep in thought while staring at his sheet. "Bakugo? Who you thinking of interning with?"

"Oh, uhh, I'll just go with Best Jeanist, he's the highest-ranking hero I have on my list." Bakugo says, still staring at his sheet.

"Bakugo your quirks are nothing alike, why go to his?" You say, the hero's quirk was fabric based, not explosions or fire based.

»»--««

"You coming with us to mine tonight or you going back to your place?" You ask Kirishima as the boy walks over to you and Bakugo.