59

"It's been how long since then?" Hawks asks, being respectful enough to not ask about family, like you said the both of you knew he also had his fare share of family trauma.

"Since the adoption, it will be 5 years now, 6 if you add the extra year, I was with him when I was legally dead." You say, him putting the pieces together.

"Wait you're 18? I thought you lot were 19?" He asks, typically the internships would be for the 2nd years, so you understood the confusion.

"Yeah, this year both of the 1st and 2nd years are doing it since the attack at U.S.J the school is taking every precaution to keep us first years able to defend ourselves in case of a second attack." You explain, him understanding everything now.

"Oh okay.. right um, how'd you know so much about my past when it's literally nowhere to be found, wiped from existence." Hawks says, you realising you wouldn't be able to just change the subject.

"Right... so a few years back I got bored super easy, Shota still wasn't letting me go off for my midnight runs to tire me out. So, when I couldn't fall asleep and refused to take the sleeping death pills, he got for me, I would do random research on my laptop. At one point I memorised each hero's ranking and then every night after I would look for updates, then when I saw that you were in the top ten but around my age, I decided to do research on individual hero's, started off with you since you were the one that got me to decide to do that. Finding nothing on typical (preferred search engine), I had the time and skill so I spent hours every day trying to figure out as much as I could about you, not even your birth name was something anyone could just type away, so that got me really into trying to see anything I could about you other than the basic information just anyone could get. After a while I found a website that had almost everything about every pro hero, lurking around the website to make sure it wasn't some sketchy hacker website, I look at Shota's profile and everything matched his actual identity. Finding you wasn't too hard since you were a top 10 hero, for some reason your information was locked unlike Shota's. For some reason it was super easy to hack into, so I ended up figuring out who your parents were, searched them up, and for some reason you were still connected to them where I got my information from, obviously using your birth name so I guess it's fine. So yeah, got bored, found some sketchy website, hacked into the system to figure out information about you, found information about your parent's, got even more information about you from what I could find on websites about them, and now I'm here, interning with you while telling you practically my whole life story... I really have to stop blabbering on."

"..." Hawas is speechless, how would somebody even respond to what you had just admitted. "How... how much do you know?"

"I'm going to try say this without sounding like I'm emotionless and don't care how you feel about what happens." You start to say, taking your shoes off to sit cross legged on the bed, inviting him to sit on it as well. "Your name is Keigo Takami, you are 26 years old and are the current number three hero. Your father is... he's someone who's don't bad things, your mother having helped him escape. Your birth... wasn't intentional, because of the state in which you were born in. The rules you had to follow were strict as your father was a wanted man, your mothers name is Tomie Takami, and your fathers is almost unknown. When Endeavor caught your father you and your mother were able to get away, after a while the hero commission offered to erase your connection with your father in return for you assistance in becoming a hero under the name you currently hold 'Hawks'."

"Damn kid... you have good researching skills." Hawks says, taking a moment to process everything.

"That's... not how I'd expect you to react." You say, stunned at how chill he was, of course you knew he was a chilled-out guy, but not this chilled out.