81

"What do I wear!?" You complain, Bakugo standing right next to you already trying to help you.

"Why not just wear this?" Bakugo says, shoving you to the side so he has free range of the wardrobe. "Uhmm... this with this... this can match... oh this works better... if you... that should work... alright. There we go, these, with your glasses and hair however you feel like." Bakugo says, mumbling to himself before handing you the clothes.

"You're a fucking lifesaver Bakugo." You sigh, the boy stepping outside of your dorm so you can change in peace.

" You sigh, the boy stepping outside of your dorm so you can change in peace

"I'm amazing." Bakugo says, stepping back in to see you doing your hair on your bed. "Here." He says, holding his phone out for you to use as a mirror.

"Thanks again Bakugo, you're the fucking best." You say, Bakugo rolling his eyes on a joking way to say that he already knew that.

»»--««

"Hey Shota!" You call out, taking your shoes off and walking over to the kitchen to see Hizashi making food. "Oh, hey Hizashi." "Was that weird? I haven't known him in a personal way for long. God I hope I didn't mess this up!"

"Hey Y/n, you like American foods?" He asks, thank the lord he didn't make it awkward.

"Haven't really tried it, I might have though." You say, sitting at your usual stool as the blond continues to make what you presume to be dinner.

"Well, I hope you do, burgers are tonight's dish." He says, you knew he chose to teach English because he like the culture, but you hadn't realised how much he actually liked the thing.

"Heads up, I'm not a big eater in general, so if I don't eat much it's most likely not you." You say, just before Aizawa walks in the room. "Hey Shota."

"Hey kiddo," He says, walking past you, ruffling your hair on the way past. "And she isn't lying about not eating much, it's a pain in my ass." He says, walking up to and clinging onto Hizashi from behind, you did it to Bakugo all the time, but it was your first time seeing someone else do it.

"In that case I won't be offended if you want me to make you something else if you don't like it." Hizashi says, turning around to wrap Shota in a hug and lean against the bench.

"Don't encourage it 'zashi, she needs to learn how to actually eat food." Shota says, snuggling his head into the blonds neck.

"You know that if I don't like the food, I just won't eat it... your reason is the flaw itself." You say, Hizashi laughing a bit before shutting up realising Shota hadn't had his coffee yet.

"You're eating the food he makes for you." Shota says, Hizashi gently pulling him off to make the man a well needed coffee.

"Well, what would you like on your burger?" Hizashi asks, motioning to all the different foods on the bench. "We have tomato, lettuce, mayonnaise, tomato sauce, barbeque sauce, beef patties, chicken patties, cheese which can be melted onto the patty or not, onions and pickles."