15 TW

The game continues pretending that the round I first answered was as normal as any other round. "Y/n, truth or dare?" Kaminari asks with tears still in his swollen eyes from beat punched by Bakugo and having to half a raw onion.

"Uh truth, seeing you right now just makes that decision 10 times easier." You say as he looks at you with defeat in his eyes.

"Ummm. How do you know so much about Bakugo?" He asks hesitantly knowing he's going to get beaten up again.

"Bakugo. Sit down. A truth is a truth, I have to answer it." You say glaring at him as he stays sitting down mumbling curses towards Kaminari but too quiet to actually understand what he's saying. "And to answer your question. As I have said many times, Bakugo and I walk back to my place together. And because my place is somehow a lot quieters than his we study together every day, so we kind of just talk about random things." You answer, trying to make it seem like you don't live alone.

"Okay, Bakugo. Truth or dare?" You ask already knowing the answer.

"Dare dickhead, that isn't even a fucking question." Bakugo says glaring at you, neither of you had asked each other. You already knew a lot about one another that the others didn't which made this hard.

"Okay... I dare you to call the Hag telling her that your drunk. And on speaker phone." You say knowing fully well that his mother will yell the entire time.

"Fuck you." He mumbles getting his phone out.

"Who?" The others ask in sync.

"His mother, who else?" You say forgetting that the others don't know that's what he calls her. This is why it's hard to do truth or dare with him when the others are also here.

The phone starts to ring, it's now 20:27 (8:27pm) so Bakugo would usually be going to bed in 3 minutes but because he's Bakugo he doesn't let the others know that and pretend not to be tiered. "KATSUKI WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING CALLING ME! I'M TRYING TO GO TO BED YOU BRAT!" Mitsuki screams from the phone, everyone but you and Bakugo shocked at the first thing coming out of that phone.

"SHUT UP YOU OLD HAG! I'M FUCKING DRUNK!" Bakugo yells back already regretting on coming.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR DRUNK!? KATSUKI I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU'RE NOT LYING TO ME I WILL KILL YOU WHEN YOU GET BACK!" His mother yells as you try to hold in your laughter.

"YOUR NOT EVEN GOING TO PICK ME UP!? YOU ENTITLE PIECE OF SHIT! WHAT KIND OF HAG DOESN'T PICK THEIR KID UP WHEN THEIR DRUNK!?" Bakugo retaliates staring at you hatting every second.

"WHAT KIND OF BRAT EXPECTS TO THEIR MOTEHR TO DRIVE AROUND AT 8:30 AT NIGHT BECAUSE THEIR DUMBASS CLASSMATES GOT THEM DRUNK!?" Mitsuki yells and you swear you can hear Masaru in the background walking up to the scream match,

"I'M STILL YOUR FUCKING KID! YOU'RE SUPOSE TO KEEP ME OUT OF TROUBLE BITCH!" He yells as you hear Masaru take the phone from Mitsuki.

"Katsuki I'm trying to sleep, just get Y/n to walk you back or something. She really isn't the type to get drunk I'm sure she's sober enough to remember the way back." You and Bakugo stare at each other as the rest of the group looks at the two of you surprised at th statement.

"I'M NOT FUCKING DRUNK! IT WAS SOME STUPID ASS DARE! YOU GUYS ARE SHITTY ASS PARENTS!" Bakugo yells before hanging up the phone.

"What on Earth was that!?" Mina yells wanting more details.

"Neither of us have to answer you if we didn't choose truth." You say remerging that nobody said anything about having to tell the truth even when you didn't get asked a truth question.