82

The rest of the week, only being Thursday and Friday, went like any other week. The weekend was the exciting part though, first time in ages that you get to go on patrol by yourself, with permission.

Changing into your vigilante costume, you make sure to write a note and place it on your bed for Bakugo to ensure that he doesn't panic when he can't find you anywhere if he forgets you're out for the night.

Opening the window, you sneak out of it and quickly float off to the rooftop. Squatting on the edge, making sure your hood and mask were on properly, you jump off and fly over to the forest in case anyone saw you.

Swinging from tree to tree, you make sure to get lost within the forest so that if anybody somehow saw you, they wouldn't be able to keep track of where you were.

After a while of jumping around, you make your way out of the forest and jump onto the border gate, looking around to make sure nobody sees you, quickly jumping down before going onto patrol per usual.

»»--««

Jumping around, from building to building, you keep watch of the streets, alley ways, and even the popular places, from afar obviously. After a while you and up seeing the old alley way you used to stay in, jumping down to go check it out since you had no obligation to keep patrolling (if anything it would be for you to not patrol), you notice that some of the things you hid away were still there, like some money you forgot about, a change of clothing (a mainky shirt and ripped trackpants) and even an old bowl you would eat out of. Taking the money, and shoving it in your pocket (1462 yen), and keeping the others in hiding for when you would be able to take them back. You jump out and continue patrolling, not wanting to stay in one place for too long.

»»--««

Toya

»»--««

«Hey Dabi?

»What?

«I'm on patrol without Aizawa and

I'm like super fucking bored

«Mind if I drop by the base?

»I still don't get how you WANT to

be here, but I guess you can

»No idea how you're supposed to

get here without Kurogiri

»And I'm sure as hell am not asking

Him

«Don't worry

«I have my ways 🥱

»Whatever, just make sure nobody

notices you coming in here

«You have so much faith in me 🙄

»Whatever