83

You ended up hanging out with Toga and the others for most of the time you spent at the base after your conversation with Dabi, Toga kept asking you questions about crushes, but you wouldn't tell her anything simply letting it off as 'identity reasons'. Other than that, patrol went on pretty normal, jumping around buildings, checking on alleys every now and then, nothing too much.

I got back to the dorms at around 3 o'clock, you came back in the way you went out, going to the far part of the forest, jumping the gate, running through the forest, and sneakily floating yourself back to your window.

Getting a change of clothing, you make sure to be quiet and on guard as you make your way to the showers. You couldn't have anyone seeing you, it was a Friday, and you were living with a bunch of teenagers, there was no way there wouldn't be at least a few still awake.

Successfully making it there, you lock the door and strip your clothes just after getting the temperature in the shower to what you preferred it to be. You stare at yourself in the mirror for a moment longer than usual, but it wasn't any urges to cut or thinking badly about your weight... you were more focused on your eyes, they were surrounded by red, deep purple bags, pupils dilated, and you could see the red lines in the edges of your eye. You were visually tired, and even if you did manage to get sleep, Bakugo would be able to see how tired you were.

You shake yourself from your thoughts and step into the shower, trying to wash your eyes out as much as you can. With any hope of trying to reduce the severity of how shocking they looked at the moment, it wasn't a long shower, it wasn't like you were trying not to waste all the hot water, it was mainly that you needed to get back soon, or you wouldn't get much sleep.

You dry yourself off and quickly change into one of Bakugo's oversized shirts you had stollen a few nights ago, and some loose pyjama pants that you had gotten while doing your 'new dorm shopping spree' trip with Bakugo and putting your hair up into a messy and loose ponytail.

You make your way back to your dorm to put your things away, when you realise that Bakugo had fallen asleep in your room instead of his... cute.

"God I need a photo of this." You whisper, getting your phone out to take a photo, you change it to be your new home screen, the old one was a different photo of him sleeping, but this one was a, better quality and b, so much fucking cuter.

" You whisper, getting your phone out to take a photo, you change it to be your new home screen, the old one was a different photo of him sleeping, but this one was a, better quality and b, so much fucking cuter

Putting your phone on charge on the nightstand, you slide under the sheets and snuggle up with Bakugo, your head snuggles up to rest under his, your hands around his waist, and legs tangled up with his.

"Hey." Bakugo mumbles, must've woken him up.

"Sorry, didn't mean to wake you." You whisper, him moving his hands to play with your hair.

"Wasn't fully asleep, wanted to wait until you got back." Other than the two of you talking, the only thing too be heard was the distant noises of your upper classmates failing at keeping quiet.