68

The week rolls by normally, Ell only fronts once back at home after a nightmare which neither you or Ell tell Bakugo or Aizawa about what was going on in said dream.

"I can't believe we have to move our shit in today." You sob, getting your stuff and holding them all with their own air platform, only a single box in your hands. "Oh, here, let me help you there." You say, helping Bakugo with his heavy lifting.

"The boxes are heavy as fuck, let alone all of them, how are you not tired?" He asks, he wasn't complaining, just wondering.

"Training, the more I have to carry the more it helps me get used to holding heavier things, say a building is falling, I need to be able to hold it up and fight, so holding a lot of heavy things helps me train my quirk strength." You explain, as much as Bakugo hated you training at a time like this, it wasn't like you weren't doing what you were supposed to do, you were making the most of the situation by doing the both at once.

"Damn, you really don't know how to take a break, do you?" He rhetorically asks, the two of you making your way out of the apartment, you locking up before heading over to U.A.

»»--««

"Hey guys," Todoroki says, stepping out of his sisters car, her helping him grab the boxes. "oh, Bakugo, you're here as well?"

"You two have the same reason to stay here, I don't have the same reason, so that's why you got told at the same time when I got told separately." Bakugo says, already having thought of an excuse, made sense really.

"Oh, alright," He says, the four of you walking inside and meeting Aizawa in the classroom. "hello Aizawa Sensei."

"Ah, you must be Fuyumi, thanks for helping Shoto bring his stuff down here." Aizawa says, in the formal tone he uses when with people he will only meet the once or for the rare media.

"Ah, nice to meet you Aizawa, I'm going to help Shoto unpack, and I'll be on my way if that's okay with you." She says, shaking his hand, him nodding, knowing that having someone help unpack makes it easier to settle in and make it less of a tedious task.

"Alright, you three will be living in the spare second year's dorms, typically the dorms are separated by gender, but since Y/n is the only female here we've made an exception to the three of you since you have already got accommodations. You'll be on the top floor, the female side has one person on it, so the three of you will be there. Here are your keys, they have your name and dorm number on them, find your way down there, I'll be in my office if you need anything, any questions?" He asks, nobody speaking up meaning everything was clear. "Alright, start unpacking, just remember you're only sleeping the night tomorrow night, so if you brought anything you need for tonight make sure you bring it back."

"Yes sir." You say, the four of you finding your way to the dorms and taking the elevator up to the top floor.

Your room closest to the elevator and next to the second year, Bakugo next to you with Todoroki in the last room. Walking inside your room you put down your boxes and then go into Bakugo's to give him his boxes.

»»--««

"Oii, let me see your room." Bakugo says, knocking on the door before walking in to see a fully decorated and designed room. "What the fuck?"

 "What the fuck?"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Vigilante Y/Nजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें