71

"I'm bored!" You complain, still waiting for him to finish changing.

"I'm not some pro changer, like jeez." Bakugo huffs, pulling his shirt over his head.

"Come on, you can't be that slow." You sigh, turning around thinking he was done.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" Bakugo yells, turning around in embracement.

"Come on, it's not like I haven't see you shirtless before." You laugh, Bakugo turning around and grabbing his school shirt to put on.

"You told me you wouldn't turn around." Bakugo huffs, walking over to sit on the bed next to you.

"It's not as bad as you walking in on me and seeing me in my bra." You laugh, Bakugo freezing, not being able to come up with anything.

"...I-... uh, shut up!" Bakugo stutters, you falling back to lay your head in his lap. "What now?"

"I'm bored as fuck." You sigh, Bakugo lifting your head up to get himself off the bed.

"Come on then, we're supposed to go to class now." Bakugo says, grabbing your arm and leading you to the classroom.

»»--««

"Bakugo... you forgot to do your hair." You laugh, the two of you walking into the classroom.

"What!? Why didn't you tell me sooner!?" He yells, forgetting what happened the entire way there.

»»--««

"Bakugo! Ca-" You start to say, still being dragged away by the boy.

"Do you ever stop talking, come on we can talk at the classroom." Bakugo huffs, he wasn't mad, it was more of a joking tone.

"Yeah bu-" You protest again, trying to get him to understand that it would be more of a hassle if you went all the way to the classroom before turning back.

"Seriously Y/n, we're nearly there." Bakugo laughs, thinking you just didn't know how to stop talking.

»»--««

"Fuck... whatever, it's not like I have a specific style or anything, just have to brush it a bit." Bakugo says, combing his fingers through his knotty hair.

"Here, let me." You say, sitting him down in the chair with you sitting on the desk behind him as you run your fingers through it for him, noticing he was struggling to get everything.

"Uh, um, thanks?" He says, confused as to why you were being so clingy today.

"Mhm!" You hum, clingy and good mood in the morning? Something was different, it was kind of concerning to Bakugo.

"What happened last night?" Bakugo asks, both you and Aizawa turning to look at him confused.

"Huh, why you asking me that? What makes you ask me that?" You ask, a lot of things happened last night, but you weren't sure what gave it away.

"You've been clingy like all morning, and being abnormally cheery... you're trying to hide something aren't you? And it probably ahs to do with last night since you weren't acting this way yesterday, or before Ell fronted." Bakugo says, Aizawa intrigued at what you could have been doing.

"Fuck, umm..." You mumble, not sure of what one to tell them. "nightmares... but not the normal ones."

"What were they about? Why didn't you come get me? You didn't have to worry about waking me up. Even if you do worry then you can just lay in my bed. Why didn't you tell me this earlier? Why were you trying to hide it?" Bakugo bombards you with questions, each word making you feel bad at how much you were hiding from the two of them, but it they knew... it's best to not tell either of them.