27

"so yeah, that's why I was late this morning." You explain sitting down in your chair.

"You're supposed to tell me these things Y/n," Aizawa says pinching the bridge of his nose. "I'm just glad Bakugo helped you."

"Haha, yeah, he's fucking great at cuddles though." You say only getting an eye roll back from Aizawa. "What!? He is though, like, he smells like caramel, which is like the fucking best, he's like an ice pack, but his hands are so warm so when he rubs my back it feels like he's melting me, and he's so much fucking taller than me so I can just fit in him as he curls up a bit."

"You like him?" Aizawa asks eyeing you.

"WHAT!?"

"Come on, you were just fan Girling over the rudest guy in the class."

"He's not fucking rude though, he has his goals, and will do anything to achieve them, and all people do in this class is look at how he acts when they don't take time to look at how nice he can be. And then they all start talking shit about him, right in front of him, and behind him, so no wonder he treats them like shit."

"Fan Girling."

"I'M NOT!"

"Yeah sure." Aizawa says as the door opens.

"Hey, you tell him yet?" Bakugo asks walking up to sit behind you.

"Yes, she also started fan Girling about you." Aizawa say causing you to turn to stare at him.

"Who wouldn't, I'm the fucking best." Bakugo says taking it the wrong way, thankfully. "Other than that, how you feeling?"

"A lot better, I should be good." You say turning to smile at him.

"Make sure to tell me when this shit happens again." Bakugo says looking out the window.

"Trust me, I've spent years trying to get that girl to tell me when shit happens, you have to pry her open sometimes." Aizawa says as you stare at him for the second time.

"I've noticed, but she knows when she needs to tell someone, if not, well I guess it'll come spewing out at some point." Bakugo says as if he was talking from experience.

"Can we go train today?" You ask Aizawa knowing Bakugo would train with you without a doubt.

"Sure, no water or fire quirks though, the class is fucking unpredictable." Aizawa says as you grab Bakugos hand and drag him away like he has done to you many times.

"Pillar course?" You ask Bakugo as you approach the change rooms.

"Fuck yes." Bakugo says as you finally let go.

»»--««

"Alright, just the wind and moving shit this time, who knows when Iida and the others will get here." You say as the two of you walk up to the field.

"Fucking fine," Bakugo complains putting his bottle down. "if we're allowed to, want to train here after school. So, we can train with your water and fire quirks?"

"Or we could go to the forest near my house?" You suggest laughing a bit remembering how puffed out Bakugo was the last time you went.

"As long as we don't do some over the top military training shit." Bakugo says blasting himself up to the closest pillar.

"It's not that fucking bad you big baby, but fine. We can do the normal shit," You complain as you start the course. "but I'm going for a warmup tree swing while you do your baby stretches."

"As long as I don't have to go with you." Bakugo says focused on not falling off.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." You say just before the two of you stop talking to put more focus on either not falling off or trying to make the other fall off.