66 TW

The remaining week went like that, you asking Bakugo if you could cut, knowing he would tell Aizawa if you threw up, you decided against it, just for the week at least.

"I've been told you and Aizawa are meeting up tonight and tomorrow night, knowing you, you'd beg to continue training as normal. So, to save time, and myself, we're still going to train, just have an extra break." Hawks says, the two of you in the kitchen on the Saturday morning.

"Wait really!?" You ask, you had prepared a whole argument on Friday night, making sure you at least tried to keep your promise with Bakugo.

"Yup, make sure I don't regret it and I might even do the same tomorrow." He says, knowing that if he had a way to get you to not try get more training in today, then it'll be less of a struggle for him to deal with you.

»»--««

"Alright, see you in a few hours." You say, dressed up in random civilian clothing with your costume in your bag.

"Stay safe and make sure you go to get some sort of relaxation when you get back." Hawks says, you rolling your eyes before agreeing and walking out to see Aizawa, also in random civilian clothing.

"Thanks Hawks," Aizawa calls out, leading you to the hotel he was staying at for the weekend. "let's get changed and we can go get something to eat on a rooftop while you tell me about how your week had been going."

"Alright, just be prepared for a ramble session." You laugh, knowing you won't not be able to ramble.

»»--««

"Before I start rambling, what've you been doing? A full week away from not only the class, but also me, sounds fun." You laugh as Aizawa splits the food.

"Sleeping in, and getting some grading done. Went down to a cat café on Wednesday, had to fill in for a teacher yesterday, I miss the look on their faces when they saw it was me that was their substitute." Aizawa says, you missed hanging out with him. "So, dare I ask what you've done?"

"Too late, you've asked..."

»»--««

"Almost feel bad for Bakugo." Aizawa says, he was defiantly warming up to the boy, you were glad.

"Now," You say, changing the mood. "let's go do something, I didn't limit my training just to sit around."

"I feel so bad for Hawks having to deal with you, surprised he hasn't called me up to complain about you yet." Aizawa says, 'Uh, rude much' you think.

"Wow, so nice." You laugh, jumping over to another building.

"We both know I'm not joking around, I am, but seriously I don't know how he enjoys having to deal with you for the whole week." Aizawa says, you rolling your eyes.

»»--««

"Hey Kiddo, we're going on a quick patrol before you have to pack up, let's go." Hawks says, unknowingly waking you up.

"Alright, be there in a second." You say, getting up and going to change.

"Alright then, lets head off." Hawks says, the two of you going to the roof to fly off on patrol. "I see you've gotten used to flying around."

"Haha, yeah, thanks Keigo." You laugh, being used to talking whilst flying at this speed.

»»--««

"Alright, thanks Keigo, probably see you around." You say, knowing fully well that weather he knows it or not he'll see you, definitely in your vigilante form, but may not in your hero r civilian form.