64

"Hey Kiddo, you awake?" Hawks asks, poking his head in through the door like he had so many times before.

"Huh, what time is it?" You ask, looking at your phone to see it was 5:41 in the morning. "Oh my god, Bakugo you've been up all night."

"I swear, kid, end the call, let him get some sort of sleep or rest while we go get breakfast. You can text him later and see how he's going, but you need to let the poor guy sleep." Hawks says, honestly you were surprised he stayed up to even start calling you, let alone all night.

»»--««

"Come on, you can't be serious? How have I not noticed that?" Hawks asks, you laughing at how such an obvious thing gets overlooked so often.

"Yeah, the Eraser Goggles are triangle shaped so when he puts them on the top of his head, they look like yellow cat ears." You say, Hawks loving how iconic it was for him to add that to his official hero costume.

" You say, Hawks loving how iconic it was for him to add that to his official hero costume

»»--««

»»--««

Kacchan

»»--««

«Hey Bakugo

«How much sleep you get?

»Haven't been able to sleep

»Gave up half an hour ago

»Besides, Jeanist wouldn't probably yell

at me or something if I told him I didn't

get any sleep

«Honestly yeah

«Then won't let you train or shit

»I really need those sleep meds you got

«Take em, I won't use them

»You need them more than me

»It's just the one night

»I should be fine tonight

«Hope so

«I'm down to call again if you need

though

»Alright, well I should go now

»Jeanist is calling for me

«Alright, text you later then

»»--««

"Come on kid, let's go practice your flying." Hawks says, you'd just been chilling in your room all day and he knew you hated not training or moving around.

"Finally!" You say, rushing to get you costume and into your bathroom to change.

"Alright, let's go!" You say, walking out of your room and over to the roof to go.

»»--««

"Alright, explain how your quirk works when it comes to you flying and whatnot, and we'll go from there." Hawks says, you making a pillar for him to sit on and a platform for you to lay on.