23 TW

After showing Bakugo around the main spots of the forest you had found 9 years ago, you lead the boy to your favourite part for no quirk training. And that place had the trees closer together then the other parts, finally letting go of the blondes hand you lad down on the ground signalling for him to do so as well.

"So, we going to train or what?" Bakugo asks seconds before a pillar shoot up from under the two of you and stops in level with a thick branch capable of holding the two of you. "Fucking hell, you scared the daylights out of me."

"You'll get used to it after a while." You say laughing to yourself a bit before catching your breath again. "Anyways, remember how you were jumping around on my pillars today?"

"Yeah, what about it?" The blonde asks more intrigued than before.

"Well, we're going to do something similar. Just jumping around the branches, but this time, instead of having them move around and having the wind annoy us. Birds will be flying around, and each branch is a different width, so you'll have to get used to it pretty quickly." You say before jumping off the branch and grabbing hold of a branch from the tree in front.

Using the momentum from the jump, you swing up and land on another branch. You look back at Bakugo who is wide eyed at what you did, turning around you continue the path looking at Bakugo every now and then, as much as you thought he would be good at this he wasn't as good as you thought. Years of experience must really outweigh talent.

»»--««

"Fucking hell Y/n, you do this for training!?" Bakugo says puffed after about an hour of swinging around the trees.

"I mean, when from 9 to 13 it was for fun, after that it kind of just became another fun thing to do here." You say laughing internally about how puffed out Bakugo is. "Don't worry, you'll get used to it after a while."

"Fuck you Y/n, how are your hands not killing you!" Bakugo complains falling to the ground.

"Haha, I must have built an immunity to it I guess. Hey this would be good for you, your quirk is hand based so if you do this more then I'm sure your hands won't hurt as much when you use your quirk." You say looking down at the puffed out blonde.

"I'll pass, can we go back to that fort of yours and just chill there for a bit?" Bakugo asks, you nod in response helping him up and grabbing his acing hands and dragging him to your fort.

"Here we are! I so have to take a photo of this!" You say grabbing out your polaroid and taking a photo of the puffed out Bakugo. "Don't worry, the photo's staying here, and I won't tell anyone."

"Better not." Bakugo says laying in your handmade hammock as you write on the photo.

" Bakugo says laying in your handmade hammock as you write on the photo

"Let me see that." Bakugo huffs, you hand him the photo and to your surprise he takes a photo of it on his phone before giving it back.

"What's the photo for?" You ask the blonde as you put the photo with the rest of your polaroids.