76

"Any other questions, comments, or confusions?" He asks, the two of you having been sat there for a moment.

"... I guess... I mean I don't know... what's the point in this anyways?" You complain, unsure of what to say.

"Yeah okay, so there are many reasons why you're here today, your mothers death was something that will vastly contribute to this, and as far as I know there are a bunch of reasons why Aizawa want's you to do this, none of which I know of. And talking to me about how your feeling and what's going on in your life can allow me to help you figure out how to cope with the feelings, and help you understand why things happen and how to deal with them." He explains, this man was either being blind af at how badly you hated this, or he was a humongous optimistic.

"Still see no point but alright." You huff, looking off to the side.

"Well, I do hope you warm up to it at some point, I'm sure once you get used to it, you'll see how helpful it can be." He says, sure you were being pessimistic, but there wasn't point in trying to understand something that you didn't like.

»»--««

"I'm not going to tell you anything, you should know this by now!" You say, Hound Dog having been trying to get you to say anything.

"I do know that, but I need you to know that I'm here for you to talk to, so I am going to keep asking you until you do tell me anything." He says, you already knew that, but him telling you probably just made it properly click that he was only talking to you because you needed help, not because he wanted to talk to you specifically.

"Only cause you get paid." You mumble, him somehow hearing and understanding you, to be fair, with his career he would get accustomed to having to understand mumbles quite often, so it wasn't as much of a surprise as it has been with everyone else.

"That is not true," he says, most of you not believing him, the slightest part clinging onto the belief you were just being pessimistic. "you know Aizawa would regularly come into my office to talk about you?"

"What? When? Why? What'd he say?" You ask, confused as to... well everything.

"I believe it was a few months after he had legally adopted you..."

»»--««

"You wanted to talk to me?" I ask, Aizawa walking into my office just half an hour after the school day had ended.

"Yes, it's... well I don't really have anyone to talk to about this... and well I'm slightly concerned for her." Aizawa says, walking in and sitting on the couch, me slightly intrigued. "You see I recently adopted a child, 13- years-old, amazing girl... I don't think she'd be comfortable with me telling you about how she ended up having to be adopted... but well... she has trauma... a lot of it, and I don't know how to help her with any of it."

"Oh, poor thing, why don't we start of with basics, like her name, and why you decided to adopt her and not just try look for a safe place for her to call home?" I say, him nodding before I put away the last file and take a seat on the chair opposing him.

"Well, her name is Y/n, and I met her when I was on patrol about two years ago, I think. Living on the streets I kept watch of her, making sure she was okay, and whatnot... she was doing amazingly well for a kid her age. She was able to make money, and get food and water, and she had a place to stay away from the crowd, so she wasn't found by authorities, but close enough to make her money, she was great with financial purchases, saving up every month to get herself what she'd call a treat, which was usually a new blanket or piece of clothing." Aizawa explains, getting straight into it. "It took her ages to even trust me enough to stay at my place, I just couldn't handle having her stay in a cardboard box any longer, so I told her she could stay at my place, do everything she did if she still wanted to, but at least stay in a better housing environment for a 12-year-old girl. It took a few weeks, but she did manage to let me have her stay, at first it was just a few day trips to get used to the place and see what she'd be agreeing to. She didn't really have much to unpack when she did move it, almost nothing... the moment she put everything on her bed she said she was going to do her morning routine. She was so accustom to her lifestyle she couldn't handle not following her routine, a weekly routine that she was strictly abound to, one day off for her to roam the market or meet up with me, just one day off."