80

"... can we know who's here?" You hear Aizawa say, it was the only thing you actually understood, hopefully the only thing they said to you.

"I... I think both of us... um, mainly me Y/n... I don't know." You mumble, Aizawa placing his hand back onto your head and ruffling it a bit more.

"Alright, can either of you tell us if there's any change?" Bakugo asks, you nodding your head, Bakugo's hand never stopping his arm from rubbing your back.

"I um... I think that she um, Ell, I think she's here because Eri?" You mumble, you knew they wanted to know, but didn't know how to gently ask you without making you feel obligated to tell them.

"Eri?" Bakugo says, confused on how the little girl who the two of you had fun with would cause Ell to try fronting.

"She uh... she brought memories back I think." You mumble, Aizawa had suspected it, but he didn't want to have you thinking about it.

"Well, no need to talk about it if you don't want to, but if either of you want to, the two of us are more than happy to, okay?" Aizawa says, you nodding your head again. "Are you okay with me going back or do you want me to stay here a bit longer?"

"I.. I guess we're fine." You mumble, he could feel the hesitation, but be decides that you were safe enough with Bakugo to let it go and let you be.

"Do you want to do anything or do you want to stay sitting here?" Bakugo asks, its wasn't one of those rhetorical 'lets just go' and it was a genuine question.

"Cuddles." You mumble, Bakugo nodding before moving to lean against the wall with you lean against him.

Bakugo playing with your hair as you cling onto him, both you and Ell usually fall asleep when your emotional or clinging onto Bakugo the way you were, but it was like there was part of you that didn't want to fall asleep.

It was already 7:14 and you had to have dinner, apparently, but Bakugo had forgotten about it. You were just laying there on your bed, everyone awake, but not saying or doing anything other than Bakugo's hand playing with your hair soothingly.

»»--««

"Come on, we need to go get food at some point." Bakugo says, you hatted that he remembered, but it was inevitable.

Grumbling, you roll off of the blond and let him get up to start making food.

"Come on, you're coming with me," Bakugo says, grabbing you from under your arms and pulling you up. "no way in hell am I going down there without you."

"Ugh fineee." You grumble, letting him continue picking you up before grabbing a hoodie to throw over your shirt to cover your scars in case anyone else sees the two of you.

Walking downstairs, you go to the kitchen quadrant and lean against the counter as you watch Bakugo make some sort of food, you hadn't figured out what it was, but it looked and smelt good, everything he makes looks and smells good.

"Alright, just have to wait for it to cook." He randomly says, walking over to you and resting his head against your shoulder.

His arms were wrapped around your waist as you lean against the counter, you had only moved if he needed to get to something, so you just stood there until he came over.

You weren't fully used to the idea of Bakugo randomly being clingy, especially when you were in the common rooms where the others could see him being so clingy, but it wasn't a strange thing for you either.

Placing your left hand on the counter to support you, and your right to ruffle his hair. He turns his head so his ear is on your shoulder with his face towards your neck, you can feel the soft air against your neck as he breaths in and out.