Announcing

"Asalamualalikum ammi, how are you?"

"Walaikumasalam Alhamdulillah beta how are you? And what is it!!"

Ting someone else joins the call.

"Neha!!! How are you beta?"

"Phupho am good how are you?"

"Arafath beta where is Sana and what is it you guys planning a digital party or something?"

"Yeah back then Arafath bhaiya was never part of those parties remember we use to had so much fun during Covid"

Though it was video call, Arafath couldn't help but smile as his family can create chaos anywhere.

"Guys!! Attention, you people are worse than kindergarten kids!!"

Arafath's voice went unheard and he decided to just mute everyone and he did exactly that, it was looking more funny people were talking but there voices are unheard.

"Okay calm down you people I will unmute you guys but stop talking and bickering over calls for godsake you guys have each others numbers as well call up"

"So beta!!! Why did you call us, it's night here so it must be evening there!! Why are you back from work so early"

"Well me and Sana wanted to talk to you guys about something and we mutually decided it would be good if we can tell all of you face to face"

The announcement was so cryptic that people went all silence and their minds were running miles per hour to comprehend what actually can be the reason for the call.

"Is everything fine beta Arafath" Nadira asks.

"Well about that I will ask your daughter only explain to you, she seems to have lot of complaints these days"

People have gone so silent that even if pin is dropped you can just hear that.

"Arafath!!! What is it about beta! We know you guys were having issues but you are scaring me now" famiha says looking at Arafath.

Well as I said let your daughter in law tell you that.

"So where is she it's been 10 minutes and you are just speaking round and round and not telling us anything!"

"Sana!!!!"

"Coming!!! Can't you hold a proper conversation with out scaring them"

Though the voice was coming Sana was no where to be seen, and suddenly Arafath gets up to support Sana comes to view.