Confrontation

As Arafath went to fetch Rumi, he saw her coming out of the hall way instead of ladies room.

"Hey there!!! Where are you coming from?" Arafath asks reaching for Rumi.

"Oh hi... when did you come I mean what are you doing here" Rumi was stammering answering his questions.

"I just came to get as you have been gone for long time, what we're doing in the hallway ?"

"I just saw an old friend they were leaving so just went to say hello".

"Oh okay now come let's get you to the table, everyone is waiting".

"Yeah let go".

Before they sit to continue the dinner their his phone rang calling him in for emergency and the plan to propose had to be cancelled as he doesn't want it to be done in a hurry.

After 2 days

"Hi am looking for Dr.Rumaisa, where can I find her?"

"Go straight and take a second left and second cabin you will find her"

"Thank you".

Arafath reaches her cabin with bouquet of roses and lunch to surprise her,only to hear.

"What the hell are you doing here ?"

"Baby that ain't the way to say hello to the man you have been sleeping with".

"Oh cut the crap Liam, this shit you are trying to pull".

"Honey you must know what else I can pull".

"Look Liam we had fun it was good and that's it stop this what ever you are doing".

"Look Rumi I told you I love you and now you are going and being all this mushy with that Indian Arab guy"

"His name is Arafath and am dating him since 5 years"

"And still you chose to cheat on him with me".

"That was because he was busy and wasn't giving me enough time and that just gave you the opportunity to hook up with me".

"Rumi seriously!!!! Tell me you didn't feel anything for me for all these 6 months we have been together?"

"Liam we were never together stop making assumptions"

"You were happy when you were with me I thought you were going to break up with him, but I see you were all decked up and was having what engagement dinner with him"?

"It was just a formal meet up, but I think Arafath wants to propose me and I want this to happen with out any hick up"

"We had good time and please for god sake leave this matter here and do not tell a soul about this."

"I expected a lot from you Rumi but never knew you would break my heart, well if this is what you want I will give that to you".

"Thank you and am really sorry if what ever happened between us gave you any idea of us being together."

"Well at least you apologised not the bitch I thought you are".

"Oh Liam please!!!! Now if you can leave I have work to do".

"Fine just give me a last hug and I leave to your work".

"Liam!!!! Okay fine bye"

Rumi Hugs Liam one last time only to get started as the door opens to find Arafath standing there with a bouquet.

"Arafath???"

"What are you doing here?" Rumi asks startled pushing Liam away.

"Thought I would give you surprise but never thought I would be surprised my self"

Arafath walks in and stands infront of Rumi and Liam.

"Why?"

"I am asking why did you do this Rumi"!

"God dammit answer me!!!"

"Arafath it was just mis judgement on my end"

"Really??? Mis judgement??? That's what it is for you?"

"What can I do you were away deep Into your work, your thesis, you were always busy trying to be this golden doctor or what not"

"Do you even remember when was the last time we had a date or a dinner?, when was the last time we spent some quality time to together?"

"Just because I wasn't giving you enough time you cheated on me instead of talking to me first."

"You never spoke about it! We never had any argument about me not giving time to you?"

"Didn't you do the same thing when you were writing your thesis, running around for approvals, Did I go around and cheat on you?"

Rumi was weeping and hysterically trying to explain things to Arafath.

"In a relationship Rumi communication is important and I thought we were sorted, God!!! I was even going to propose you".

"You know what it's good Allah knew what's best for me and that's why may be I didn't get to propose you in dinner either".

"Arafath no please listen to me it's all over now, I love you I don't love him".

"Say for now if I forgive this and we get married and obviously will get busy eventually so what will you do find another guy to cheat on me?"

"You know what Rumi, I think we are done now, and please do not come infront of me again cause I don't want to see the biggest mistake of my life ever.

"Arafath No wait!!! Wait!!!, you can't do this to me".

Rumi was running behind him asking him to stop but to no avail.

Arafath was broken noticing that whom he thought to be love of his life, his soulmate can just cheat on him when he was busy and didn't give her time instead of just having a conversation which would have saved both of them from the heart break .

After that incident Arafath never attended any of the get together their whole group got to know about Rumi fiasco and tried helping him but to no avail Arafath shrunk into the shell where he never was the same guy again until he visited India.

Now

"And that's what happened baby and after that trust me I never, never thought about her or had any feelings for her".

"But wasn't she your ideal type ?"

"Once upon a time may be I was thinking of marrying her so obviously she will be my ideal type".

"But am no where near to her Arafath, one day may be you might just do what she did to you cause you got bored of me!!"

Love in plus size जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें