Marked Her as His

"Hmmmm,ammi I want to sleep more, switch off the alarm"
Sana mumbled in her sleep
Arafath turned around and switched off the alarm in his phone after which he again hugged her and fell back in to sleep
Knock knock some knocked their door after an hour or so trying to wake them up!
Giggles can be heard from outside, "are they still sleeping ?"
"Hahah I think they just slept or something like that"

Cause of the commotion outside Sana opened her eyes and found a beautiful hard chest infront of her raising and falling rhythmically to the breathing subconsciously she was about to touch the hard chest when another hand held her and said.
"Don't you dare to tease me in the morning with that cute face of yours,I might not able to hold back like last night",saying this he hugged her and kissed her forehead .

Sana was embarrassed and hide herself when he hugged her but felt warm all over the body a new sensation which she never felt in her life as if she wanted this.
There were knocks again outside,Sana abruptly sat up and looked at Arafath,
"I think we slept in a little late"
"Not really it's only 7:30 in the morning"
"Why are they making so many noises outside"
"Trust me they are just waiting to tease us let them wait, go and fresh and up that's washroom there and I have already placed your toiletries"
"Huh??? How did you know what I use ?"
"Neha can be a good source even though she is pain to talk to"
"Don't let her hear you"
Saying this Sana went in to the washroom taking her change of clothes.
Arafath got up and made sure he looked presentable when she comes out it took Sana 40 minutes to complete her morning routine and shower.
She came out wearing a pink bathrobe which went all till her calves, Arafath noticed her thick calves which were waxed looked very good with water droplets on it.

"I better take shower before I do or say anything else"mumbling this he entered in to the shower.

Before Sana could register what he said he already closed the door,
Keeping the newly wed bride vibes Sana opted to wear a Red Color saree with heavy embroidered border and contrast blouse  made her look pretty.

She looked beautiful, she made sure to get dressed before Arafath came out and started doing her skin care and makeup

"I think red is going to be my favourite Color"
Arafath spoke as he came out of the washroom.
Sana sneakily looked at him and smiled.
"Then I have to buy a wardrobe with more red hues In it".
"No matter what color you wear that is going to suit you and is going to be my favourite Color."

"I didn't know you are soo good at flirting" Sana spoke looking in the mirror reflecting while applying her makeup .

Arafath stood behind her so that he can whisper in her ear " Give time and you will know me better " Saying this he dropped a kiss and sucked a part of her neck leaving a bite mark.

The kiss made Sana blush and didn't notice the mark he left on the neck.

"Finally you guys opened the door,we were thinking that we have to let you alone in the room whole day",Faiza spoke as she entered the room with tea and breakfast .

"Sana will have her breakfast here you can go out and have with all the men" Faiza pushed Arafath out and let other aunties come in.

"Oh you look pretty Sana beta". Says Arafath's mother and kissed her head.
And other aunties clear up bed and make her sit to have the breakfast, while having breakfast her hair keep coming in the way to which Sana just wraps her hair up.

Small gasps and giggles were heard when Sana did this she was wondering why?, only to notice Faiza mischievously glaring at her and her mother in law was not meeting her eye and other aunties were smiling,she didn't understand and continued to sip on her tea.

"Hope you are feeling comfortable, Faiza will get the parlour lady once she arrives get ready for valima we will leave after lunch okay."
Saying this her mother in law and other aunties leave the room , leaving her and Faiza alone.

"Come I will do you hair so that we can get you ready for people who visit to see new bride".
Faiza gets her infront of mirror.

"But didi, I just did my make up and hair I. Can just do a bun and wear pallo for today"

"You really did your makeup?"faiza asked her smiling, "then missed quite a few spots" saying this Faiza showed her the Love Bite left by Arafath.

"Oh my god!!! Didi please tell all those in the room before didn't see this"
"They saw and also were kind of happy that you guys made progress thankfully they saw this if not they would have roasted you asking all kind of questions, thank the mark it saved you actually".as Faiza kept talking but Sana remebered how Arafath bent down and kissed her and marked her as his own the feeling of his kiss and tongue were still lingering.

She wanted to give him herself be the kind of wife he actually deserved but she is scared what if when layers come off and he feels disgusted of her or regrets the decision ?

Pictures are sourced from Pinterest
Please vote and leave a comment
Criticism is welcomed if something needs to addressed let me know