Wedding Night

After long wait of about one and half hour, Arafath was finally allowed to enter the room but after paying the toll to Faiza, Shibra, Neha and few other cousins who tried to stop him by the door,

Room was decorated very beautifully with roses and letters of their names.

As soon as Arafath entered he looked for his bride who was sitting on couch instead of bed,and was spellbound by the way she was looking in the saree, he has seen her in saree but never seen here this close and in a personal space which made his h...

As soon as Arafath entered he looked for his bride who was sitting on couch instead of bed,and was spellbound by the way she was looking in the saree, he has seen her in saree but never seen here this close and in a personal space which made his heart do somersaults.

"Why are you sitting here?"
"Decor is so nice so I don't want to spoil it by sitting there!"
"So you are going to sit whole night on couch?"
"What!!! No , I was actually waiting for you also to have a look at it"
"Oh! So you were waiting for me ?"
"I mean I was waiting for you to see the decor"
" ohhh as I have seen the decor now do I have to go back ?"
"No I didn't mean that way"

While she was still explaining, Arafath started giggling and laughing at her flustered expressions.

"Calm down Sana I was just kidding, I have seen the decor now so please come and sit on the bed, you will feel comfortable"

They both were silently looking around room not knowing what to speak.
"Ahem...so you tired ?" Arafath asks slowly after clearing his throat.
"I was actually but now I feel like sleep left my body hahaha"Sana laughed nervously not knowing if her answer was a good one or not.

"Shall we pray to thank god then ?"
" yes sure".

They both did their ablution and prayed 2 rakat shukrana (thanking ) namaz as their wedding was proceeded easily,prayer was led by Arafath.
And Sana felt all happy and content when she was praying with her husband.

After prayer Arafath came near her and kept his hand on her head and recited a dua which meant to protect their marriage from evil and any wrong deeds that can affect their lifelong partnership.

And kissed her forehead eventually which made Sana shiver a bit as she  never stood this close to him and slowly relished the fact that he was kissing her and hugging her.

"Is it fine if I hug you?"
"Yes!!"
After hugging each other both felt content and as if they have found their home that's how they felt.
Arafath started slowly to kiss her shoulder and her neck which made Sana giggle as his beard was tickling her.

"Is something wrong ?"
"No, it's just tickling me"

After listening to that he intensely kisses her neck   Intentionally.
"Ahhh please stop you are making me laugh"
"Isn't that a good thing"
He held her tight when she wanted to escape,
He slowly bent down and kissed her lips.
"Kissing you was a mistake I should have never done it" this scene was replaying in Sana's head when Salim told her he wasn't interested In her and she suddenly backed off.

"What happened ?"
"Nothing,it's just am bit tired and would like to sleep"
"Did I do anything wrong?"
"No, nothing as such I think I need time for all this"
"It's all happened so quick I never thought about this, now when this is happening am not able to register it, can we please wait for few night before we proceed,please and sorry"

"Sure you don't have to say please or sorry it's totally fine even I wasn't sure about proceeding with tonight but you looked breath taking I couldn't stop myself."

Sana inhaled a sharp breath after she heard his confession and tears started to fall from her eyes knowing that her husband actually desired her!!

"What happened what are you crying ?"
"Nothing, I just felt all emotional whole day and  your speech is making me more emotional,and I feel helpless as I can't give you what you want today"
"All I want is you, and I have you, you don't have to feel sorry and helpless and it's not like we don't have time we have lifetime with us in sha Allah, if not now then some other night okay!!!, now stop crying and let's go to bed."

They both were lying on the bed in their respective sides, but Sana was still feeling restless tossing and turning.

"Are you not comfortable?"
"I don't know, bed is comfortable but am just anxious may be"
He opened his arms and said come here.
She rolled onto his arm.
"Is it fine you arm might feel heavy"
"Do you think am that week that I will not be able to handle my wife's head on my shoulder!"
"No you look strong"
Saying this she lied on his shoulder and Arafath holds her by shoulder and with in 15 minutes their breathing become even and both fall asleep together for first time as Husband and Wife with an expression of contentment and happiness on their faces even though they didn't consummate their wedding night .

Pictures are sourced from Pinterest
Supports me lovely readers vote and comment please