Chanda

Arafath's POV
"Babblu bhaiya!! What are you doing here come let's go to terrace all cousins are planning to spend this night amazingly after wedding anyways people will go back to their own routine".
Well I think I will sit this out, you guys go and have fun.
What? No!!! It's been ages you have met us let's just refresh things and enjoy and we are planning on playing dumb-charades and Antakshari, girls have Sana with them and she is gonna be defeat of us please join us and take her down how you use to.
How I use to?
When did I do that to her ?
Obviously when you were young,you always made sure to annoy her whenever you see her,lol what fun days it use to be.
That's when it stuck me she was the girl I use to think about during my childhood but her memories were very vivid to me as I got along into the life and never met her I was probably 12 and she was 5 yes we are 7 years apart and she was this most annoyingly good girl who everyone loved and I use to like her too but eventually it became fun teasing her the kind of face she made when I annoyed her would crack me up and fascinated me equally that she was resilient never once complained or snitched but stood up fought by herself.
She was cute and chubby to start with but never in my dreams would I have thought that she is the same girl,it's not like she has had any transformation or lost weight she has put on instead but still beautiful.
Wait what?
Beautiful ?
Why am I even thinking about her?
Okay fine let's go if you insist.
"Yes bhaiya now we will make sure to win this time".
I was climbing stairs and saw Sana climbing it as well but with blankets covered her like of sight I don't know how is she managing to climb it at all just when I thought that she might fall she actually ended up falling and out reflex I held her.
VANILLA!!! That's what the first thought she smelled like vanilla and cherries and felt soft against my skin I was so lost that I bent and spoke in her ear.
"Are you Planning on tripping whole wedding"??
She was just realising what really happened and cousins came by and started introducing and mentioned her pet Name Chanda and that was it I remember why I was so fascinated with moon after moving away cause I missed her ?Chanda ?
When people around me were waiting for answer I casually said she looks different now so I probably didn't recognise.
The look on her face was mortifying and she just took leaps of steps and left the space as if I have offended her!!!
Oh Boy!!! She's got that competition spirit.
She felt like breath of fresh air but I still didn't let my guard down.
After all the wedding festivities when I was waiting to drive back home my parents tried to drop this Bomb on my head.
We want you to get married enough on your sulking we decided to get you married. You are not finding any one so we thought we might as well do the honours.
I was dumb founded with this revelation and by the look of it am sure that this serious and they will not pay a heed to my decision. So I just thought of giving in!!!
Who is this that you are talking about?
You met her in the wedding!! Looked like you enjoyed being around her!!
I had zero clue who they were talking about and I looked at them for answers when my mother opened her precious mouth of hard and answered SANA!!.
My heart dropped into my stomach.

Feel free to provide feedback❤️