What if?

Sana's POV
Will you marry our son???
Sorry what?
I was for a moment in a daze thinking I might just be dreaming or oh my god do I have hearing issues already am just 28 not even married.... Oh wait marriage yeah.... But are they serious??
Am sorry aunty what did you say ?
They were smiling and giggling  as if I had said yes.
Beta we are just asking your hand in marriage for our Arafath, you have met him in the wedding haven't you?
Yeah I did, I mean for a very brief moment not to an extent where we have to discuss marriage!!
Oh that's okay dear are you okay with the idea cause if yes then we can just arrange mandatory meetings.
I was so clueless that I have to look at my mum and my brother and they were as clueless as I was.
My mum gave them a see off that we will have a word with other family members and will let them know.
They were a little disheartened but looked soo optimistic.
"This is the best rishta, Nadira say yes", said my badikhala,
Yeah Aapa you will not find someone well educated,settled and within the family where you don't have to worry about your daughter at all actually Sajida was looking to get Babblu married to her daughter Inaya who is also a doctor.

That's all it hit the place where it had to Inaya and her mom are the people who I don't like in the family at all,she was as thin as stick and had the attitude of an elephant and her MuM doesn't leave a chance to boast about her kids so called achievements, she is the kind of aunt in the brown family where people dread being around,she has played a big role in being criticised by my own people every step of my life and now I have one chance of making trouble for her I cannot let that go and am not even loosing anything here if I get married it's good for me, if I don't she got that man who I rejected in both the scenarios it's win win for me and yes I can be PETTY a lot .

I looked at my mum and said I am ready to give it a chance if Allah doesn't want it to happen he wouldn't have sent this rishta our way in the first place may be we should proceed with it.

I have never seen my mum being this happy after  my dad passed and that's all I don't need any other reason to avoid this marriage thing, but marrying a bully I don't know how that's is going to pan out I want to make sure he isn't as abusive as he was in the childhood.

I came back home and started to unpack that when I heard a knock on my room that was my mum.
Ammi come in why are you knocking you have never done that?
May be I have to make an habit now !! If everything goes well you will be married and will be visiting along with your husband.

Ohhh ammi not everything is set currently they are just meeting me tomorrow and am already nervous as it is now please don't make me more nervous being all sentimental saying this I hugged her.
My mum has always been the kind where she was equally friendly and motherly to me friendly enough to talk about my crush and motherly enough to scold me about my wrong doings, she is the kindest and purest soul I have known whole of my life she has been through a lots of ups and downs in a marriage with my dad and their relation ship is something I looked up to they have set the bar so high now I am scared what if my marriage isn't as good as there's?
What if we realise we aren't compatible?
What if me meeting Arafath is wrong ?
What if ???