Welcome home

Ladies and gentlemen, Vistara welcomes you to Bangalore . The local time is 19:15. For your safety and the safety of those around you, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened and keep the aisle's clear until we are parked at the gate.

"Uffff this feels so good!!! I feel alive and back at home, but why is so hot here"

"Baby take your jacket off"
Arafath was helping Sana out of her jacket.

"Never have I taken you to be a joru ka ghulam babblu bhaiya".

All the cousins of both Sana ans Arafath were present to receive them.

"Oh my god you guys!!!"

"Welcome home!!!!" Shibra and Neha shouts.

Sana gets all excited hugs Neha,Shibra and ufra, all the passerby's are looking at them weirdly.

"Ahem enough let's not get more embarrassed let's move now people are waiting at home".
Arafath drags his happy wife towards their and they all move to home having fun in the vehicle.

"Mummy!!! Asalamualaikum"

"Walaikumasalam sana bacha come let me have a look at you".

"Khala jaan!!! Congratulations on the daughter's wedding".

Everyone in the family was quite happy as both Sana and Arafath returned to India after about 2 years.

"Sana beta Arafath doesn't feed you or what look at you, you look so thin".

"Oh khala now what can I tell you he makes me do everything!!! Cooking cleaning gardening everything"
Sana hugs her khala and complaints all these while looking teasingly at her husband.

"Arey please Sana bhabhi don't blame my brother now I have seen how he was carrying you bag and was helping you out of your jacket"

"What have you made our macho bhaiya into"

Sana threw the pillow at her cousin who was teasing her.

Whole day passed with all the fun and banters and Sana started distributing the gifts she bought for every one.

"Arafath come with me beta I need help with boxes" Famiha called her son over.

"Ammi where are the boxes?"

"I wanted to talk to you that's why I called you over, Sana looks fine beta she doesn't look the way you mentioned her".

"I know ammi she looks actually better after knowing she had to come to india it's like a switch has turned on, she was all excited"

"But am scared ammi if anyone asks about baby or family planning am just scared that she would get upset"

"Don't worry beta I have told everyone in the family no one will ask anything".

"Cool!!! Now come let's go if not your Bahu begum will switch to be the detective about what is taking us this long"

After dinner everyone retires to their own place and Sana Arafath moves to their room.

"I can't believe coming into this room after 2 years,Feels so nostalgic".

Arafath hugs her from behind and kisses her neck

"We never really had any special moments here in this room"

"Well we were so nervous back then but I think we did have few stolen kisses and stuff"

"Wanna create some more ??"

"What say?"

"Arafath no!!! We have to wake up early"

"Come on!! We can blame it on jet lag, now I wanna create some really not so sweet memories here"

"Arafath please!!!! Hmmmmm leave hahaha you are ticking me leave"

Knock knock
Knock knock
Bhaiyaaa!!!!!

"This is the only reasons I don't want to come back!"

"Shhh they will hear you I will go and see"
Sana corrects herself and opens the door.

"What are you guys doing here ?"

"Bhaiya bhabhi come on you guys you can't just coop up in the home after travelling all the way from London to India"

"Shibra!!!! We are in the room cause travelled very long distance sitting in the air" Arafath answers her with sarcastic tone.

"Bhaiya it's no point of talking to you, we are talking to bhabhi come on let's go to eat ice-cream"

"Ahh you are not taking my wife anywhere now come on Sana let's sleep"

"Arafath come na let's go it's been long we have spent any time with these idiots".

Sana says play fully and Arafath can never say no to her.

"Okay come let's go".

They all went out to have fun only to comeback as Sana was feeling dizzy and Arafath doesn't wanna tire her out.

"Baby you feeling good?"

"Do you need anything ?"

"Arafath relax it's just I think all the travelling and the enthusiasm of meeting everyone caught up with me".

"You know what just rest now you don't have to do anything for few days, wedding festivities will start in five days anyways".

"Okay husband,now come cuddle with me to sleep".

Arafath hugged her but couldn't sleep as he was thankful for the change he has seen in her but was also dreading what if she flips again cause of people's question no matter what can never shut people's mouth.

He is just hoping for the best.

Dear readers please vote and comment that would be motivating.

And love to all those voters your support and comments means a lot