Hot on the Couch

"Ammi I know ,I can take care of my home and my works and I don't have to work whole day only till 3 in the afternoon and I will be back before he comes back". Sana talks to her mother walking around the kitchen preparing for dinner.

"But don't stress yourself out a lot beta you know right stress can cause your pcos to flare up?"

"Ammi I am managing my stress and don't you see it's showing up I have lost weight and guess what my periods are on time from last two months"

"May Allah bless you with good health and happiness beta, well don't get angry beta as your periods are on track now why don't you try for a baby?"

Sana stops in her track and looks at her mum dumbstruck.

"Ammi I don't know, I have to discuss it with him as well I can't be the sole person make decision for us, and after what my gynaec said that I am scared of getting checked"

"Oh please don't talk about those gynaec they have put you through hell lot of medication spoiling your health which is already bad"

Sana sighed knowing what her mum said was right, when she was diagnosed with PCOS her doctor put her on OCP's making her get artificial cycle instead of helping her change her lifestyle or guide her through the management of PCOS which made her health go really bad cause of having those pills constantly, Sana started putting in weight more.

"Okay Ammi let it be, what happens has happened let's not dwell on it, how's Amaan doing?, is he regular with his classes?"

"Yeah he is all good and he is all into drafting up business ideas these days"

"You know about him how ambitious he is this is very well expected from him".

"What's expected from whom?" Arafath sneaks into the kitchen and speaks from behind Sana.

"Astaghfirullah, you scared me..!!" Sana slaps his arm
"Ouch, babe gentle"

Looking at their interaction Nadira felt happy that she is married to a guy who can light up her daughters face just by looking at her.

"Okay beta I will drop the call now"

"Asalamualaikum ammi, see your daughter didn't even tell me that you are on a call, how are you?"

"Alhamdulillah beta how are you?"

"Alhamdulillah ammi and your prayers are keeping us healthy"

"How's Amaan? And tell me when you are planning to visit us ?, I really miss the dosa's you made for me last time"

"In sha Allah beta once you people settle I will come".

"We are well settled here ammi, you can just come and visit us am bored of eating your daughter's cooking  anyways".

"Hahaha will plan beta, you take care of yourself and Sana will call you later."

Sana and Arafath bid good bye to Nadira on video call.

"So you're bored haan?"
"What bored ?"
"My cooking!!"
"Ha!! What? No ways I can get bored neither of your food nor you?"

Arafath was subtly flirting with Sana and trying to kiss her when she suddenly turns and leaves kitchen.

"You know what?? I don't feel like cooking today".

"Baby!!! Are you mad ?"

"No who's mad ?Haa am just taking an off and why would I be mad?"
Sana snickered and sat on sofa and turned on the TV.

When Arafath saw this he found it adorable as it's kind of very firsts that Sana is showing this side to him.
He sat next to her and pulled her towards him making her startle.

"What are you doing?"
"What am just making sure my wife ain't staying mad at me"

Saying this he kisses her cheek then neck and tries to touch her from under her shirt.

"Arafath what are you doing?"

"Don't you know what am doing"

"Not here on sofa!!!"

"We always do it in bedroom come on we  can explore places"

"Did you forget about bathroom"

"Oh yes!!! so now it's living room turn and next may be kitchen"

"Oh my no ways am doing it in kitchen".

"Oh yes one day we will, and don't you dare cover your mouth, I love when you call out my name".

After an hour of strenuous activity they both were lying on the couch covered with throw blankets, and Sana was lying with her head resting on Arafath's chest and playing with his fingers absent minded.

"Do you wanna ask or say something?"

"Haan?"

"You wanna talk about something?"

"How do you know ?"

"I just knew that look on your face when you had to talk about something".

"Do you like kids?"

"Yes when they are not crying".

"Very funny!!! Tell me now do you want kids ?"

"Yeah may be someday, wait!!! Are you pregnant?"

"No!! But wait why do ask it in such a horrified way is it bad ?"

"No it isn't bad but!!"

"But what? You don't want them ?"

"Baby I just told I want them but not so soon, it isn't even a year we got married and I wanna spent this time with my wife".

"I am scared!!!"

"Scared??? Cause of pregnancy?"

"No, what if there isn't any possibility".

Dear readers thanks for the immense support that you guys have been providing me am striving to be a better author for you sake
And please vote and comment I would love to hear your thoughts.