Ideal type

"Rahila are you mad, why did you invite her ?"

"Armaan I invited her as a courtesy and come on look at Arafath he has moved on and he looks so in love with his wife".

"Yeah he does but what about those three years he spent like a mad man, you have seen him he did nothing but work, I don't know how he would take it".

Armaan was actually taking a phone call when all this happened, Sana was actually clueless about what was happening why were there gasps and silent talks going on.

"Hey!!! What happened why are you so silent?, all good ?"Arafath asked reaching Sana.

"I don't know people are acting a bit weirded out the moment that woman entered". Sana answered looking at Arafath in a puzzled way.

"Woman? Which woman?" Arafath turns in the direction only to go in a stance.

"Rumi?" Arafath speaks out subconsciously
"Who is Rumi?" Sana asks looking and Arafath and then looking at the woman who is now walking towards them.

"Hi Arafath!!,how are you?"

When Arafath doesn't answer she introduces herself to Sana.

"Hi I am rumaisa, Rumi, and you are ?"

Before Sana could answer.

"She is my wife, Sana"

"I heard you got married, well it's nice to meet you Sana."

"Thank you, same here".

"I don't think your husband would think that, isn't it Arafath".

"Come baby let's go I found a perfect scenery for few pictures, you would love it".

Arafath left with Sana but rumi's gaze followed them until they went to the other side of the venue.

"Rumi!!!" Rahila comes to her in a hurry and drags her to ladies room.

"Why are you here?"

"Hey there bride, well didn't expect that question after you sent out the invite".

"I sent it out of courtesy, you know Arafath would be here and so does his friends".

"Rahi darling  you are my friend first before you were Arman's girlfriend".

"Yes but after what you did to Arafath, it was hard between me and Armaan too he thought I will do the same with him what you did to his friend".

"Come on it's been what? Three and half  years already and look at him he is happily married"

"Now he is but not before his marriage".

"Oh Rahila, BTW is she really his wife,people usually upgrade themselves but went on a downgrade"

"I mean she is so fat and look at me I thought after dating me he would have higher standards, well again I think I broke his heart so much may be he was fine with any one who came his way".

"Rumi please do not start a drama in my wedding and no he is genuinely in love with his wife".

"Yeah!!! I know him Rahila, I dated him for 5 years and was about get engaged,I know the things he like and he said I was his ideal type."

"May be he realised his ideal type wasn't good enough for him and may be wanted to give his destiny a chance which made him meet Sana."

"I don't know, but I don't think he is invested in her the way he was with me, I saw how he pulled his wife towards him and held that so called fatty waist just to make me jealous".

"He still misses me".

"No he doesn't Rumi come out of your trance he doesn't and please do not try to interact with him at chance I don't need a drama in my wedding".

"Oh-Kay bride now come on let's get you out and enjoy the party."

After they left Sana comes out of the bathroom stall with smudged mascara and steaks of Kajal filled tears.

"He said I was his ideal type
He isn't invested in her the way he was with me.
He still misses me".

What ever Rumi just spoke was playing on loop in her head.

After a while Sana's phone rings and she picks up.

"Sana where are you?"
"Am in the ladies room."
"It's been so long you have gone,any thing wrong ?"
"No I am coming".
"Okay come soon".

Arafath was standing with his phone in his hand and was looking at the pictures which they cloaked a while ago and was smiling to him self.

"Well I surely got lucky !"

"Hi" Arafath turns around to face Rumi, and starts to walk away when she holds his hand.

"Am sorry for what I did baby, I was wrong and till date I regret that stupid decision of mine".

"Look miss I don't know what you are talking about and stop addressing me that way and please stay away from me, I have a Wife".

Arafath pulls back his hand and turns only to find Sana standing there and looking at him with a look he has never seen before.

"Jaan, what happend?, you look unwell ?"

"Nothing I just have a migraine, can we go back home am not feeling my best".

"Sure sweetheart let's get you home,"

"Before we leave,Let's say bye to Armaan and Rahila". Sana says holding Arafath's  hand.

They both walk away as Arafath hold Sana protectively in his embrace not even sparing a look towards Rumi.

Which makes her feel dejected.

"I know you still like me Arafath, just matter of time you will approach me".

Hey dear readers please comment and show me your support.
Vote and like the story.