Imprefectly perfect

Sana's POV
It felt like déjà vu as I was about loose conscious he came to my rescue again!!
And questioned me about am I making a habit of fainting for his ATTENTION!!! Seriously.
This man knows nothing, I am trying to loose weight for him and want to look good for him and he is thinking am doing for attention before I can fight back I actually fainted.

I was given something to eat after I woke up and he checked my sugar levels which was low than needed and I can see that on his face ,
He so humbly turned towards my mum and aunts and uncles and said "can I please talk to her for a moment alone?"

My family was conservative but not to that extent so they allowed us to have a word before proceeding with the ceremony.

"What do you want?"
Excuse me? What do you mean by what do I want ?
" question is not that difficult is it ?"
Arafath I don't understand?
"Oh really!! You don't text me despite me giving my number to you and you starve yourself and faint on the day of engagement!
What is it Sana?
You don't want this to happen?
Are you not getting married with your own will?"

For a moment I was lost where is he going with all these questioning?
Wait what are you talking about me not wanting this wedding to happen ?
What gave the idea that am not interested in this relationship?
"You not getting into contact with me even after a month of our first meet"
Did you try to contact me ?
"No I was waiting for you to contact me, so that I can be sure you want this relationship"
Look Arafath am very introvert and boring and old school even if I reached out to you I don't know what to talk about and I don't want to get you bored of me.
He looked at me as if am speaking spanish.
"Sana!! You can never bore me, even if you speak a language that I don't understand I still feel very interesting conversing with you!"
Okay my butterflies are dancing in the tummy now.
"Look I understand about all this being new to you and I respect about your thoughts being old schooled,but Sana my language of love is words of affirmation I need you to tell me so that I can understand if am doing anything wrong or if am making you happy or not,it's not only for me it's for us!"
Thank you for letting me know, I will make a note of it. I didn't starve or faint cause I don't wanna get engaged to you I did cause I wanna look good for you, look at yourself and then look at me,when I stand next to you I want people to tell us that we are made for each other and we are good looking together.

"Sana, you are perfect the way you look I never once complained about your looks, cause I want the person inside and I love that your huggable and cuddly I wouldn't want change a thing in you, and please if you want to loose weight do it for yourself not for me cause that will exactly look like punishment, and if loosing weight is something that you wanna do trust me I will help you with that you don't have to worry about it.if you think you are imperfect in any way trust me you are my imperfectly perfect bride"

I was blushing so hard controlling not to turn red cause of this comments and he is looking so good in the sherwani I couldn't take my eyes off when he was talking to me I can't wait to be in his arms and let him experience how cuddly and huggable I am.

Arafath engagement look.

"How are you feeling now?"
I am feeling much better we can start with the ceremony.

After about 15 minutes we were on stage and people were all again gossiping about what had happened but as me and Arafath smiling continuously people thought all was fine and well.

I was shivering while he held my hand to put that beautiful ring on my finger I couldn't ask for more perfect ring for me it was so beautiful and his warm hands holding mine he was not ready to let go off my hand, I couldn't stop blushing whole off the engagement ceremony and as in Islam men don't wear gold I got him a platinum engagement band

He looked at it and smiled and he also noticed the delicate details in the ring where I got the ring to have our initials and engagement date.
After ring exchange the photoshoot was done post which we went to have lunch.

Everything went smoothly and before leaving the venue Arafath held my hand and said "In two weeks we will be married and I know we have lot of things to take care of but still in case if you ever miss me text me and I am going to do the same". Saying this he kissed my hand and left.

Whole evening I was relishing the warm sensation of his lips on my hand they were soft and felt good I was feeling all kind of emotions that are literally making me feel like teenage girl in love.

Disclaimer:- pictures are sourced from Pinterest I don't own any pictures