Falling

After all the Salim fiasco went down I was depressed I always wanted to have a guy who can recognise me as a person not be with me cause of my looks and to my dismay appearance comes always first people don't make an effort to know YOU as a person unless they are really into it.
I gave up on the idea of dating and proceeded to give in to my mum so that she can marry me off to some unknown person.

Salim did try to approach me but my self respect was more important to me than my stupid fluctuation of heart,I fell back into my routine of college,students and home and joining job running around here and there did have an effect on my physical appearance I started loosing weight or may be it was just in my head I was scared of getting on that weighing scale anyways. Amidst all these one of my cousin was getting married first wicket from our age group she is 9 months older to me we are more friends than cousin's I was excited for her nikah more than anyone I reached a week ahead to her wedding just to be there for her I know she have jitters of a bride which she is bad at managing.

With wedding come guests lots of cousins and dance practices, all the ladies thought of having there own sangeet ceremony or Dholki, dance is one of my forte I have been one hell of a dancer though I was chubby. I choreographed every move every song down to brides performance and I was busy with decking up bride being there with her making sure she gets her beauty sleep and nutrition and having fun equally finally wedding functions started with mehendi and guests kept coming in.

The decor was just apt whole mood just changed with lights every where colorful decor and young and old ladies getting ready for mehendi and sangeet.

Mehendi and Sangeet decor

I wore a pastel green lehenga and was dancing my heart out that's when I started feeling dizziness ended up losing my foot and falling down.basically not an attention seeker. But currently I can't avoid all the attention but on me even bride was running towards me with her mehendi decked hands.I was mortified and embarrassed until I felt someone coming through the crowd to check my pulse and state "she is low on sugar and BP just make her eat something she will be fine".

Am a sucker for good voices and he had amazing one better than that loser Salim.i wanted to take a peek towards him but I couldn't thanks to my heavy head.
Night passed with me resting without even performing and next day I was all ready and equally embarrassed with people around me reminding me to stay hydrated and kept checking on me.
Haldi was fun everyone played with Haldi and ubtan,made sure bride was rolled in Haldi.I was enjoying the wedding festivities but back in my head I was thinking about the voice and was looking for him constantly but didn't find him at all whole of the Haldi.
Night came I was sleeping on terrace with all of my other cousins so we were kind of having the party with all elders sleeping down in the house I was carrying the snacks in the  blankets to avoid questioning from oldies I almost reached the terrace just to fall back on the stairs cause of my very long pajamas just when I expected I would land on head or butt I was held firmly around my shoulders and heard the voice I have been wanting to hear whole day.

"You are planning on tripping whole wedding"
And turned my head around only to find this amazingly looking handsome guy with stubble on his face with olive skin looking at me with a smirk on his lips.
I was mesmerised.