Let bygones be bygones

"How do you like it mam?"
Make up artist asked Sana after decking her up for her Valima( reception)
"Thank you so much I look pretty"
Faiza,Shibra and Neha nodded their heads in yes after Sana gave her answer .

" you look stunning and people are gonna give you evil eye today make sure you apply Kajal" Shibra said holding Sana's hand.

"Awww that's sweet of you to remind me, I will do that don't worry".

"Okay girls let's go it's time to leave for venue mum has been calling me relentlessly" Faiza made everyone leave parlour after paying the bill.

At the venue

Congratulations, every one who came up the stage were congratulating the couple and clicking pictures.
" congratulations Sana", Sana froze after listening to that voice it was Salim.

"Thank you"
"Will you not introduce me to?"
"This is Salim, we actually met through Neha, he is Neha's colleague" Sana introduces him to Arafath who shook hands with Salim with very stern smile on his face.
"You look good" said Salim turning towards Sana and stood by her side for the pictures.
Sana turned and looked at Arafath who had very cryptic expression on his face , she wasn't able to understand what it was.
After the reception was done they both were escorted to their car and reached home with in 45 minutes as it was late and traffic was more like better

"Ufff, am so tired wearing this heels and standing almost whole night wearing this heavy clothes and jewels" saying this Sana just dropped on the couch.
"What are you doing?" Sana said hurriedly when she felt someone touching her feet.
"Shhh, relax am gonna take your shoes off and will get hot water for your feet get changed into something comfortable okay" saying this Arafath dropped a kiss on her forehead and went into washroom to get the water.

Sana was contemplating on wearing a sexy nightdress or some casual pajama's but ended opting for comfort, she wore pink pants and matching t shirt with cute panda prints on it.

"Wow this feels so good", Sana exclaimed once her feet were in water.
"Give it 15 minutes you will feel better, enjoy your  spa I will change and come."

Sana kept looking at Arafath's back, thinking about what happened today at reception, should I tell him about Salim,
will he be fine with it ?
What if he gets agitated ?
What if he thinks wrong of me ?
Lots of questions were running in her mind by then Arafath changed and came back sat next to her which went unnoticed by Sana as she was in deep thought.

"What going on in that mind of yours?" Arafath asked holding her hand.
"Nothing, I was just thinking about it was quite and eventful wedding we had"
"Yeah true that, I wanna talk to you about something"

That's it!!! Sana thought.
Is he gonna say something like Salim again or is he gonna talk about Salim, I knew he somehow felt odd about Salim talking to me that way.

"About the guy we met today?"
Sana was holding her breath and praying to god that nothing goes wrong in her marriage.
"What about him?"
"I think he likes you." Arafath said nonchalantly.
"What?, hahaha no, I don't think so" Sana said caught off guard by his statement.
"We have been friends yes but no he never had such kind of feelings towards me" she answered holding his hands.
"So you had that kind of feelings towards him?"
This statement took her by shock and she was finding for words for a while.
"What?" Sana exclaimed

"Even if you were interested that's fine every one have their pasts, just make sure that doesn't hinder our present."

Sana was at loss of her words she wanted to explain something but no words were coming out.
"Arafath, yes I had a crush on him I thought it could be more but trust me he didn't deserve my love or respect, my judgement about him was totally wrong, he is not the kind who I can see my future with, YOU are,"  saying this she stood up and hugged him from behind holding him tightly as if her life was depended on it.

"I am glad that you see your future with me cause I do that as well and am happy that your crush didn't work out, if not I would have to missed out on you, So let bygones be bygones okay" saying this he hugged her much tighter and kissed her neck in the process.

Breathing were getting heavy, hands started roaming around each other's body as if they want to explore each other, just when They were about kiss.

Knock knock
"Bhaiya!!!Babblu bhaiya !!! People out side started shouting as if there was some earthquake"

"We have to get out of this house as soon as possible if we need to spend some quality time"Arafath mumbled and went to open the door, only to fine his cousin hovering near the room like a bunch of flies near sweets.

"What do you guys need now?"Arafath asked in a very irritated voice.
"Oops looks like we interrupted some thing"Shibra teases him.

"Hahaha very funny now tell what's it?"
"Nothing bhaiya see now the wedding is done and with in two days we all will leave now so can we all go out for an ice cream treat tonight" Neha asked very sweetly .

"Have guys seen the timing, it's too late go and sleep will go tomorrow"
"But we will leave tomorrow bhaiya".
Sana comes out of the room and asks what's going on after learning the situation she looks at Arafath with this expecting look to take them out.

"Okay fine I don't want to disappoint my wife"
Every one around goes berserk reason Arafath as he said yes just cause of Sana asking him.
Sana blushes and sits in the car with him and says Thank you with a smile.

Disclaimer :- picture is sourced from Pinterest
Please vote and comment dear readers