Heart full conversations

"Have you packed everything?" Arafath asked Sana, looking at her standing by the balcony.
"Yes I did and anyways I don't have to pack a lot, I already have my clothes there"

"How long are you going for"?
"Arafath, you have asked this question so many times from last night it's been a week after wedding and I have to go to my mum's place for atleast few days before we permanently move back to London."

Arafath knew that she is only going for few days but he doesn't want to be away from her.
He came from behind and hugged her, "I think I will miss you".

"I think I will do too", Sana said turning and hugging him back.
Though it's been a week but there was just subtle hugs and kisses here and there, Sana was still not over the fear that he might not be into her.

"Okay I think my brother just arrived I have to go" Sana left the room after kissing on his cheeks.

Same night
Ting
Ting
Ting
Ting
Typing......
Ting Ting Ting.

Sana came out of washroom rushing as her phone was beeping a lot since she went in,just to find her husband has been spamming her with messages.
"I am missing you"
"Do you miss me too"
"Should I come by"
"Shall we go for a drive?"
"Do you want to eat icecream?"
"I am thinking of leaving now !!"
"How about I pick you up tomorrow?"

"Oh my god this man is not even letting me pee in peace" saying this Sana dailed his number.
And call was answered with in first ring.

"Asalamualaikum, were you missing me ?"

"Walaikumasalam, yes I was missing you but you don't have to spam me too much my phone was literally exploding"

"What can I do, it's fun to have a wife to annoy you see"

"Arafath it's only been half day I have been here and you are already talking about returning back, and anyways you are suppose to come by tomorrow evening."

"I had to wait so much to meet you, before wedding we didn't get to talk a lot and didn't get to spend enough time cause of relatives and now you went and sat in your mothers home"

"Arafath, I know you miss me but you should know but I also miss you and you don't have to leave now take your time and leave before nightfall tomorrow"

"Okay mam, I will and listen please ask your mum not to treat me extra ordinarily that would only make me feel uncomfortable"

"Oh dear!!! You can't imagine what you have in store for yourself"

"Now you are scaring me Mrs."

"Make sure to forget about your weight and diet for few days"

"On the brighter side I was thinking I can just come and pick you up when you wanna come back, I will let you guys have privacy,what say?"

"Hahahha not at all you can't escape this"

They had heart full conversation till they both fell asleep talking to each other with content and smile on their face.

Hey dear readers sorry for delayed update,
Thanks for support , keep supporting me
Pictures are sourced from Pinterest