Reunion

"You what?" Arafath asked Sana holding her shoulders.

"Well I wanted to confess in a special setting but seeing you this jealous I thought I might as well tell you that I Love You Mr.Husband" Sana hugged him and then started kissing him.

It was always Arafath who initiated intimacy in their marriage but seeing his wife take the initiative he was just all over the cloud nine and the couple spent rest of the night in the bliss of the intimacy.

After Six months

"Hey love,"

"Hey wifey!!! What's up, it's too early to wake me up".

"Yeah am sorry honey but you need to wake-up cause our families are about to land and I don't want them to be waiting there in airport".

"Hahaha well yeah you fooled me but if you wanna go another round am up for it you don't have to say all these you know". Arafath tried pulling her closer only to notice she is dressed up.

"You serious!!!!".

"Hahah yeah am very serious now sorry this trip was suppose to be surprise for you, I was suppose to go and pick them up, but it snowed last night and you know am scared of driving on snowy lanes".

It Arafath 30 minutes to get out of shock and get dressed to drive to airport and whole drive he was just blank and thinking why did his wife plan this surprise!!!
Just before getting out of car he held her and kissed ferociously before letting her go

"What was this for"

"Please don't tell me this was your idea for our anniversary!!!"

"Baby how did you guess???"

"Really Sana!!! It's our first anniversary and you decided to invite our families to walk on our privacy"

"And this kiss was a goodbye for that privacy, now come on let's go and get them"

"Asalamualalikum ammi"

"Asalamualalikum mummy and dad"

"Walaikumasalam beta"

They all hugged and welcomed each other.

"Ma sha Allah Sana beta you look so different after moving to London" famiha says hugging her daughter in law,

"Yeah Mummy lost a bit of weight after moving here,London did good to me".

"Yeah you look beautiful beta", Nadira says hugging her daughter.

"God!!! It was Faiza before now it's Sana all the attention is obviously directed towards the daughters"

Arafath says carrying their bags and asking them to move to the car.

"Ammi how's Amaan?"

"He is doing well and he got an internship program with an US based company and he says it's good as it will help him when he wants to launch his business".

"I wish he would have come no worries in sha Allah next time".

Family of 5 arrives to the humble abode of Sana Arafath and they are awe on how Sana has decorated the home.

"Wow beta this is so classy but still very homely"

"Thank you mummy".

"You guys freshen up and come I will prepare breakfast".

As they all get settled in to their rooms Arafath follows his wife to the kitchen.

"What happened? why are you following me ?"

"I thought that the morning of our anniversary would be just us two and I would start the day making love to you not by making pancakes for our families".

Sana turns red cause of his comments no matter how long it is his words still make her blush.

"Arafath please keep quiet I want us to celebrate this mile stone with them cause it's cause of them that we are married today and don't be a whiney baby now"

"Fine just let me kiss you before I get interrupted for the rest of the day"

They kiss each other in a very sweetest way possible just be interrupted by their mothers calling them unisonly.

"Here I thought we still had time". Arafath walks to wards his parent's room whining while Sana goes to her mother's room.

"Ammi, what happened any issue ?"

"Arey no beta, I just want to give you this as it's your first anniversary I bought you two gifts, it's a necklace for you and cufflinks for Arafath".

"Aww ammi they beautiful as sure he would love it"

"Ammi, dad. You guys called me?"

"Yes come here mera bacha!!! Am so happy to finally see you!"

"Me too ammi well my wife is too good at surprises!!"

"Well she is my choice after all"

"And am thankful for that Ammi, she has been nothing but a very supportive wife through and through"

"And am happy seeing you happy beta, she is a good girl and I think you should be extra good to her".

"Ofcourse ammi I will,btw why did you call me"

"Oh yeah I want to bestow these gifts upon you, this bangles for Sana and a wrist watch for you, and Faiza sent these earrings and this perfume set for you"

"Ohh finally she was so considerate of gifting me something".

"Arafath!!"

"Yes dad!!"

"What are you gifting your wife?, hope you remember the date".

"Ofcourse dad I do, I was actually planning a honeymoon for her given that we never had one after wedding"

"Oh my!! Please don't tell me we interrupted it!!"

"No mum this was suppose to be next month as I don't have leave till then, and I haven't booked tickets till now so no worries".

"Great we will anyways will leave in a month".

"Okay you guys enough of chitchat let's have breakfast come".

Everyone was sitting happily and was having their breakfast when bell rang and Sana just sprung up and dashed to the door.