Happy Anniversary

Bonus chapter

Everyone in the family were just stunned to look at Sana who just jumped and went to open the door except for Arafath as he knew who is in the other end of the door.

"Vanessa darling!!! Hiiiii come to aunty my baby!!!!"

"Sana yaar please baby sit her I have an urgent meeting with the client and she had odd timings to throw a tantrum please honey I will be back with in 1.5 hour" Jenny says handing her baby and diaper bag to Sana who is all lost in the baby's eye.

"Yeah sure Jenny just have all the fun in the world me and Nessa will have good fun, say bye to mumma baby". She bids her bye and returns to living room with chubby 6 months old Vanessa in her arms.

"Ma sha Allah, baby looks so cute"

"Sana, whose baby is this? Have you started a crèche?"

"Are no mummy I told you about Jenny my neighbour who had baby, this is Vanessa, we call her Nessa".

"What she is only 6 months old and has been left with you? Beta you know how to take care of a child " Famiha asks with concern.

"Yeah mummy I know I baby sat her for so many months and Nessa is the sweetest". Sana nestles her on the chest while looking at Nessa completely smitten.

 Sana nestles her on the chest while looking at Nessa completely smitten

(Baby Vanessa)

People who were sitting at the table were at awe on how Sana was managing the baby simultaneously tending to the people at home, by after Sana put Vanessa to sleep and Jenny came to pick her up and met the parents and left after inviting them over for dinner.

"Sana beta?" Nadira walked into the kitchen while Sana was preparing dinner.

"Ji ammi!!! Do you want anything?"

"No beta I just came In here to see if you need any help".

"Arey no ammi am good, you go and rest I will call you for dinner once it's done! Have you spoken to Amaan?"

"Yes beta he is doing good!! He said he will call you!!!"

"I actually wanted to talk to you!!"
"Yes ammi go ahead".

"What do you think about planning a baby?"
"I was about to say the same thing Nadira!!"

Both Sana and her mother turns around to face famiha standing there.

"Mummy!!!"

"Sana beta come sit with us and leave this kitchen for a while". Famiha drags them to sit on the breakfast table near by.

"Have you and Arafath spoke about babies?"

"Actually yes mummy we discussed once and he wanted to enjoy married life before we have baby".

"Ufff these youngsters dear did any one tell you that you cannot enjoy after a baby ?"

"Yeah beta it's not like you cannot enjoy it's how each couple perceives parenting, we travelled even after having you and Amaan and trust me, your dad and I never had issues to enjoy life after having you too" Nadira explains her daughter

"It's not like we are forcing you beta!!! It's just seeing you with Vanessa just made our flutter and we craved to see you experiencing motherhood as well".

"I know guys you both are trying to explain me to think about what's next!!, trust me ammi and Mummy, I would love to have kids it's just Arafath is not ready I think".

"And if he is not ready then we as a couple can't enter parenthood, I want him to be ready and welcome baby happily not cause just we all want baby".

"So please don't talk about this to him he might get upset".

"Okay beta as you say but do think about it".
Saying this her mother and mother in law went to offer prayers.

Arafath and his dad returns from masjid after prayers by then even ladies have finished their prayers and were waiting to have dinner.

After dinner elders went to sleep and Sana goes to spend a little time with her mum and comes back to her room only to find it was dim lit with scented candles and rose petals around as moved forward she was walking on rose petals and felt a pair of hands snaking around her waist.

"Happy Anniversary Wifey".

"Happy Anniversary to you too Mr. Husband, I thought that you will not wish me".

"How can I do that?, now come on be a good girl and wear this".

"What is this?"

"Your gift!! No actually it's my gift wrapper to wrap my gift into it now come on go and get changed".

Sana walked in to the washroom and brushed her teeth and brushed her as she just took shower after making dinner, opened the box and just kept staring at it cause this gift wrapped actually wraps nothing.

(Anniversary gift)
Arafath knocks on the door, "what are you doing? It should take that long for you to change"

Sana peeks from the washroom and asks
"Are you serious Arafath, how can you even think I would wear something like this?"

"What's wrong?, am not asking you to parade in those it's just for me to see!!,please that would be my anniversary gift".

Looking at those puppy eyes she can't refuse him and he very clearly knows her weakness and has been using it very often.

She wear the outfit which was looking breathtaking on her white skin her plump breasts were spilling out of her bra and her skirt and panty were not doing enough efforts to hide her lady parts.

Though they have had sex has see. Each other naked Sana is still conscious on how her body looks.

She walks out of washroom to see her husband waiting for her by the balcony in a bathrobe with a bowl of strawberries dipped in chocolate.

Hey dear readers am thinking writing a bit intense sexual scenes your input is appreciated and thanks for the love and support it's very much appreciated

Disclaimer:- pictures are sourced from Pinterest