Pre wedding thoughts

Every things was lighted up and the day came where Sana and Arafath were equally excited about their journey into their new part of the life

"Okay guys am coming no peek a boo's"

Here, open your eyes people gathered in the room are Sana's Ammi, younger brother and few khalas and Neha,Shibra and few of her cousins waiting to look at her in the bridal look for the first time.

She looked ethereal in that dress,
"Masha Allah Sana you look like dream"saying this her mom hugged her crying the happy tears.
"Oh!! Ammi please don't make me cry so soon I don't wanna look like a racoon before nikah ceremony", saying this Sana hugged her mum but still her eyes were threatening to flow.

"Ahem, finally my dream came true of marrying you off I feel like there is gonna be peace in the home from now on" said Amaan Sana's little brother teasing her, though he was teasing its clear he has been suppressing his emotions he has been trying to be this big man after their dad's passing but somewhere there is still that baby brother looking at his elder sister who has always protected him and been a source of support at every step.
"Oh!! Amaan am gonna miss you,I wish I don't have to leave you guys and go"
"Let's ask jiju if he wants to leave his family and come"saying this Neha and Shibra started giggling.

"Shhh girls, beta this is how it's been for centuries and it's not like you are going and staying with them you will anyways move and create your own world with just you and Arafath"
Her khala told her hugging her from side,now come on let's take you to the Dias, Qazi Sahab has just arrived,

She was walking down the aisle holding her brothers hand looking like a dream but inside her was tornado of emotions to which she was feeling giddy, nauseous and not having anything since morning had made her more vulnerable.

Arafath's was feeling anxious his heart was beating very fast he was constantly staring at the entrance through which bride is suppose to come.
"Bro just cause you are staring at the door bhabhi will it walk in,she is going to take time".Ashar, one of Arafath's closest cousin was teasing him.just when all these discussions were going on,there were few awww and oh's around he knew that she has entered the hall but due to partition he can't see her coming or look at her, he felt her presence, her climbing stairs to reach the stage and sit opposite to him but still he couldn't see cause of veil between them mad Eid flowers which is soo thick one can't peek other side, But he felt her with the vanilla sent of her.

After reaching the stage she was sitting with her face covered with the veil and the wedding hall was divided into men's and woman's section, where even their photographer was a woman helping Sana to click few pictures before nikah proceedings,though her thoughts were just about the handsome groom who is sitting on the other side of the veil , she was eagerly waiting to see him as a groom and wondered was he feeling the same or she is the only one who has started fall for him?

Arafath kind of had similar thoughts about it!!
"Is she happy with the wedding?"
"Is she all set to be the wife I always dreamt of?"
"Does she feel same what I feel for her?"
Oh so many questions I have in my mind but why is no asking me the question?

The question about me taking her as my wife? When are they going to start the ceremony!!

Today story was written from third PoV but if you feel that Sana and Arafath's PoV were better let me know we can have that way as well.
Waiting for you love and votes dear readers
Pictures sourced from Pinterest.