QUBOOL HAI!!!!

The ceremony started,
Flowers, lights, perfume and Love was in the air, anticipation of the young hearts was so loud and clear as the Qazi asked the bride.
Kya aapko yeh nikha qubool hai?(do you accept the marriage?)
QUBOOL HAI
QUBOOL HAI
QUBOOL HAI
Came the sweetest voice Arafath has ever heard his smile was evident.
And same question was asked to Arafath and his was loud and clear "QUBOOL HAI".
Which made Sana Blush harder and become the reddest tomato.

Every one was congratulating the bride and groom,hugging them and kissing them.
And finally the time came where the groom was suppose to meet the bride and see her for first time after the wedding as a husband.
Arafath walked through the partition and was awestruck with when he saw Sana sitting in that bridal outfit with veil covering her face and looking ethereal.

He walked towards Sana with his mum and sister on his sides where he lifted the veil and saw her as a bride.
His bride, his wife and his Sana.
The smile on his face said everything that answered Sana's questions .

Sana was all flustered and was still thinking would Arafath love her like a man would or is she an obligation to him?
But the moment the veil lifted and both looked at each other the answer was evident.
His eyes said it all Arafath was happy content and with that happiness he just bent down and kissed the forehead of Sana.

People around them hooted for them and he recited Dua and surah QUL, and blowed on Sana's forehead,kissed her again.

Through out the process Sana felt all warm and fuzzy and tears started rolling from her eyes, Arafath saw this and kissed her forehead simultaneously wiping her tears and whispering "no more tears Wifey".

Sana couldn't hold and started to giggle like a little girl after that Arafath sat beside her and gave her another ring for the wedding.

"This is beautiful!" Just like the way you asked it to be simple and it's like forever as we are going to have a bond of forever saying that Arafath made her wear ring

Just like the way you asked it to be simple and it's like forever as we are going to have a bond of forever saying that Arafath made her wear ring.

Amaan and other guys in the family helped the guests to reach the dining area for lunch and girls helped Sana stand up, so that Arafath and Sana can take couple photographs as people left for dinning area Sana and Arafath clicked few couple photos.

"Am tired and can't stand anymore" Sana whined after standing continuously for photos and all of a sudden guests started coming on stage to greet them and they were standing for 2 hours continuously.
"I think the guests are fine with photographers now so you can leave the stage go and rest and get changed as we have leave before traffic hits.
Listening to this Shibra started teasing them
"Jiju for her to go you have to let her go"
After listening this he let her hand go which Arafath was holding till now subconsciously and both of them were a bit embarrassed,but he let her go to get changed.

"Why is it that I have to go ?",Sana was hugging her Ammi and crying,
"That's how it has been for generations beta, and Arafath is a good guy he is going to love you take care of you and will never let you down."
"Didi you know right you can just comeback if he ever does anything to you."Amaan said controlling his tears.
"Offfo speak well beta you can tell all these now okay go out let your didi get dressed properly".said khala to Amaan.

"Okay Sana beta enough of crying now you will look all dull in pictures, now let me address the elephant in the room, it's going to be your wedding night though you are modern and know what happens,as elders I still have to tell you".

"Khala, wait I mean is this necessary". Sana was feeling embarrassed talking about wedding night with her aunt and in the presence of her Mum.

Yes this is necessary, make sure you are not loud, you shout a lot.
"Khalaaaa!!!!! Please I don't want any more advises"
While Sana was embarrassed all other aunts in the room were giggling and laughing.

"Okay didi enough now let her take out it's getting late they are already waiting, we have to send her off before Dark"

Saying this Sana's ammi hugged her once again and slowly walked her out while holding her hand tightly, though she told her daughter to be brave but her heart was aching, sending her daughter her little girl to another family made her feel little sad, but the idea about her starting a new life made the mothers hear full as if she fulfilled her husband's dream of getting their daughter married in a good family was fulfilled.

Amaan on the other hand was brave upfront but still was sad of letting her go to some new environment what if she is not comfortable or faces any difficulties what if she doesn't want to share her difficulties with us anymore though these thoughts were running in his head he was happy that her sister found someone like Arafath,

As few days ago him and Arafath had a word with each other Man to man where he made sure to promise Amaan that he will take care of Sana like he would take care of his life which made Amaan feel at ease.

They walked her to Arafath and gave her hand in his and said. "Take care of our girl make sure she feels safe ,loved,respected and protected."

Arafath smiled and said "I promise ammi"
Sana looked at him astonished the way he accepted her ammi as his it felt as if her prayers were answered she always wanted a man who can accept her family as his.she held his hand tightly and they were seated in the car and drove away.

Hey lovely readers thanks for the immense support and the love you are giving me and please keep me supporting
Am sorry for being in consistent with uploads I have wedding going on in the family I will make sure to be regular soon
❤️❤️❤️❤️

Pictures are sourced from Pinterest