New Home New memories

Days passed like hours and finally it was day to fly away from the family and Sana was emotional wreck as she has to leave her homeland, family everything and move away with her husband.

In this 10 days of time there was a lot of development in their relationship they became  comfortable with each other and their romance was very alive, touching each other stealing kisses through their busy schedule was going on but Sana was still not comfortable with the idea of consummation as she had to bare her being in front of her husband.

On other hand Arafath was being very patient and making sure she opens up, the trust issues he had with their marriage dissolved quickly and he was waiting for her to be his completely.

"Take care of yourself beta and make sure you become pillar of support to each other okay" Sana's mother hugged and kissed her while telling a heart felt good bye.

"Am happy and glad that you will be there with my bubblu and he will be there with you to take care of you" Famiha said hugging her daughter In with affection.

"In case if he annoys you tell me and I am going to make sure he gets the penalty okay!!" Faiza hugged her sister in law with love and adoration.

"Is it me or even you feel that they are more concerned about her than me, Dad" Arafath said looking at his dad feeling envious.

"Beta you have been abroad and she is going there away from all of us and we are going to miss her more than you may be so get used to this treatment" Nabeel said tapping his back.

"Okay Sana, our flight was just announced and please don't cry, because people might think that you don't like going away with me" Arafath spoke with humour in his tone.

After making sure she looked presentable she hugged everyone again and bid bye "tell Amaan I am going to miss him, why did he had to go to that stupid college trip".

"Beta it carried marks he doesn't want to go it was me who sent him don't worry I will ask him to video call you once he gets network", Nadira hugs her daughter and bids adieu.

By the time they reached London it was early morning and Arafath had his friend pick them up from the airport.

"Oh my his it's so cold here" Sana said zipping her jacket.

"Don't worry I will warm you up once we reach the destination".

"And what makes you think I will let you do that in someone else's home?"

"Well we will see about that"

"Hey buddy!!!!"
"Hey Armaan, how are you man ?"
" Am doing good how are you  and you are such a sneaky little thing went to vacations and returned with a wife."

"Yeah don't wanted to miss out on a gem like person, and here meet my wife Sana".

"Hi bhabhi ji,"
"Hello,"

"Okay let's go before you guys freeze here".

They left in Armaan's car and reached an apartment called hamlet gardens in kings st.

"Wow this looks good" Sana was astonished with the picturesque view and beautiful construction in front of her and as they went up and reached 4th floor the opened to a vast apartment.

"Wow this is a good apartment, I love it, Armaan you stay in an empty apartment" Sana spoke gushing about the apartment not able to take her eyes off from the kitchen and around

And then she saw Armaan and Arafath looking at each other and smiling.

Arafath stood infront her taking her hands in his and kissed them saying "it's our home baby"
Arafath was smiling looking at her expressions.

"Yes bhabhi it's your home he almost made me go mad to look for that perfect house for you guys , I have been doing nothing but just looking for houses this whole month, he finally said yes to this property".

"Awww Arafath, this is perfect, this is so beautiful and it's like I can feel that this is us, like a clean slate where we can make plenty of memories and make this Colorful, ohh thank you for this surprise." Sana hugged him not even thinking about the third wheel in the room.

After a while Armaan bid them goodbye after helping them settle so that they can rest.

"So what say about me warming you up", Arafath winked at her.

Sana was finishing up her last slice of pizza and slowly washed her hands and started running off from the kitchen and was about enter the bed room when Arafath caught her from behind and held her.

"Well looks like your escape plan was flawed sweetheart"

"Arafath it's cold and we don't even have a bed,"
Sana spoke blushing.

"Well ground does no harm and i have switched on the radiators,"saying this he started kissing her neck and melting away Sana's inhibitions.

"Hmmm Arafath please," though she was telling please but her resistance was wearing off cause of his kisses.

Phone rang in that silent room echoing cause of its emptiness.which made them to separate.

"I am sure that this is Faiza, they always interrupted may it be India or London"

"Hahhaa okay come on pick up and see who it is"
It's was Faiza's call to know about their where about, and they spent rest of the day making calls to there loved ones and ordering furniture online and slept on the floor with the their bought jackets.

THE PICTURES ARE SOURCED FROM PINTEREST
AND PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE A LITTLE INSIGHT INTO THEIR SEX LIFE