Han - Lost Alien pt2

(This is getting longer than expected-)

"Lose Control" + "Alien" by Teddy Swims and Han inspired story. (Links in Previous part)

Han was driving you crazy! The lonelier you felt, the closer he got to you + the more you longed for him.

He was like an addicting drug.

The only thing that held you back, was his girlfriend. He never talked about her, and you had never thought about bringing her up.

Han had invited you home to him, today. He said, he wanted to get to know you on a deeper level, instead of the small talk you had at school.

You were a little scared; but like the drug he was, you needed him. He had welcomed you into his life, and if you lost him, everything would collapse.

"Hello, come in!" Han greeted, shortly after you had knocked. It wasn't a big house he lived in, but it had the necessaries.

"My bedroom is at the end of this hallway, and bathroom's over there, if you need it at some point." He informed and pointed at the different doors.

"It's very cosy here." You told, as you looked around.

"Yeah? My parents were very thorough, with creating a comfortable vibe. Come, I'll show you my room."

You followed him through a door into a slightly darkened room.

Like you had imagined; plenty of photos of Han and his girlfriend, were taped to the walls. A lot of them had other students from school, as well. How did he manage to make so many friends, in like... under a week?

"It's not much, but it's there." He said, with a slight smile.

"I like it." You told and sat down on his bed.

He chuckled lightly. "I'm glad you find it alright. My mom would disagree, though."

His laugh was so cute, you couldn't help but smile at his adorable face.

If only- No. You mentally slapped yourself for fantasizing. He was taken and you were no more than friends. You must not let yourself lose control.

Ugh, why was life so unfair. Couldn't you just break the rules once, and let his teeth sink into your skin? Even if it was just for two seconds. You would accept anything at this point.

"Uhmm, you there Y/N?" Han asked, as he waved his hand in front of you.

"Oh, yeah! I'm sorry, I just spaced out for a sec..."

He nodded and sat down next to you. "Have you settled nicely at the school yet?"

You looked at the floor. "Well.... Not so much, to be honest."

"That's alright. They'll warm up to you soon." He consoled and smiled.

"You really think so?" You asked and searched through his eyes.

"Yeah, of course! Why wouldn't they?"

You shrugged your shoulders. "I don't know."

He smiled. "I'm sure of it. You'll be everybody's friend in no time. Though, I really have to use the bathroom now, so if you'd excuse me for a bit."

After Han had left, you regretted not telling him the truth. You felt like an alien trying to blend in with earthlings. You didn't belong here, and your classmates definitely knew of that.

You laid your head back and covered your face with your hands.

You had to control yourself! He was making you fall apart into a complete mess. Why did you feel this way?

If you didn't get rid of these feelings soon, you'd ruin your friendship with Han, and he will think of you as some weird creep!

You weren't good at being alone; that was obvious. Even though Han had reached out to you, you still felt lonely.

You needed more of him. You wanted to get on your knees for him. He could relieve all of your suffering and then break your heart within the time span of 3 seconds, but you would still long for him. It was problematic.

"Sorry for making you wait. Oh, are you tired? We can take a short nap if you'd like." Han told, as he came back.

You removed your hands from your face and looked at him. "You know what; that would actually be nice."

He grinned and plopped himself beside you. "Let's close our eyes then."

-A short nap, turned into a full night... The next day-