Hyunjin - Work of art

(These are getting really short- Tell me if you want me to make them longer. I just need some really good ideas and the right motivation at the time though.)

Your brother Seungmin was going to pick up his friend from art class. You didn't want to come with him, but he forced you, promising he would buy you ice cream.

You arrived and entered the small building.

"It's just gonna be like a grab and go from Maccas, okay?" Seungmin told. "We'll enter, grab Hyunjin and go again." You nodded.

Down the hall you went, all the way to the bottom. You opened the door and went inside. Seungmin's friend Hyunjin, was in the middle of painting a flowerpot full of roses.

"Woah..." you whispered. Not at his painting but at Hyunjin himself. He was literally a work of art.

Seungmin grabbed Hyunjin by his arm and dragged him out of the building. He really meant what he said about the grab and go.

"Yah! My brush is dirty. I need to wash it and clean the rest of my stuff up." Hyunjin complained. 

"Come back later, I promised my sister ice cream." Seungmin said. Hyunjin rolled his eyes. "At least let me walk by myself."

The taxi was waiting outside. You all went in and drove back home. On the way though, Seungmin stopped to get ice cream, since he's a loyal brother and always keeps his promises.

You were finally home and Seungmin told Hyunjin to go up to his room and wait, since he needed to do something first.

He looked at you. "I saw you gasping when you saw Hyunjin." He smirked. "I told you to come." He winked at you before he left.

You rolled your eyes, as if.