Seungmin - Library guy

(Sorry for being so inactive. I just don't have a lot of time at school to write, but I'll do my best :D Please be patient)

You were going to the library with your boyfriend Seungmin today.

The weather was good, and you finally decided to do something productive. Seungmin loves reading and suggested going to the library, so that's what you did.

The library wasn't far, therefore it didn't take long to walk down there.

As soon as Seungmin opened the library door, a strong smell of fresh books punched you in the face. It was refreshing, and you quickly started looking through the shelves.

Seungmin was right behind you. Probably also got a sudden burst of adrenaline.

"Looking for books?" A sudden male voice asked you from behind. 

You turned around, to see a guy stand in front of you.

"Oh- Yeah." You clumsily answered. (What else would you be doing in a library?)

"I haven't seen you here before. Are you new?" He asked, trying to start a conversation.

You nodded: "It's my first time here. Do you know any good shelves to search?" You asked.

"Yeah, follow me. This library is basically my second home." He smiled.

Seungmin POV:

Y/N and I decided to go to the library. I'm currently trying to find an exciting sci-fi book that I haven't already read; which is quite impossible. This was supposed to be our first time here, but I've actually been here secretly a few times.

Finally, I found the perfect book and went looking for Y/N, to see if she had found a book yet.

What I found surprised me. Y/N was talking to some random dude, I've never seen before. It looked like they've talked for a long time now.

Suddenly she laughed. She never laughs; not even around me.

I was about to stop them, but then it occurred me. Was I getting jealous?

Noooooo. I'm never jealous, that feeling doesn't exist within me. I trust Y/N with other men... I just don't trust him. Yeah, that's it.

I'm not jealous.

The guy got closer to Y/N and wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

Okay, that's enough.

I ran, like I've never run to baseball, grabbed his arm and yanked it away from Y/N.

"Who do you think you are?!" I yelled at him.

He looked at me with a weird expression: "Who do you think you are?" He asked back.

Y/N POV:

You learned that the guy's name was Park Sunghoon and that his dad owned the library.

He showed you his favourite books and recommended a few too.

He was very helpful, and you were grateful for his help. He was just a little touchy.

Kept touching your shoulder, when leaning over to reach the top shelves, and even grabbed your hand at some point.

It was getting a little too much, but you couldn't just walk away now.

Sunghoon said something that you overheard, but he seemed to find it funny, so you just laughed with him.

That was when he placed his arm around you.

You were about to pull it off, but Seungmin was faster. He ran across the floor and yeeted Sunghoon's arm off.

They started fighting and it just got too much for you.

More people came to see what was happening, and without anyone noticing, you quietly ran out of the library.

Seungmin POV:

I was still bickering with the guy, when I noticed Y/N was gone.

I said my last savage diss and walked out of the library, like the king I am. Y/N shouldn't be wayyy too far away.

Okay, maybe she was.

I walked around the street for about an hour, and only found her after looking up her location on my phone. Maybe I should have started with that. 

She was sitting in a corner on the street just spacing out.

Quietly I walked towards her.

"You okay there Y/N?" I asked, while sitting next to her.

She slowly shook her head.

I opened my arms for her, and she gladly came into my embrace.

We sat there for a bit, until she said: "I'm sorry for walking out without telling you."

I shook my head. "It ain't your fault. I shouldn't have started yelling."

"No, it was my fault for letting him get too close to me." She said.

We sat there in silence again, until Y/N started laughing.

"What?" I said.

"Were you jealous?" She asked.

"Nooo... I mean." I tried explaining away.

"Your so cute." She said chuckling.