Seungmin - Study partner

(I'm sorry these are getting so short lol) 

Coming to the library after school was the best thing you knew. You've always loved reading, and a big bonus was that your school crush Seungmin usually hanged around there too.

You said bye to your friends and turned a corner to the library. Sometimes they would come with you, but today all of them had homework and preferred doing it at home. You had homework as well, but the library was a better study space for you.

You opened the door and greeted the librarian. She pointed to Seungmin, who was sitting by a table doing his homework. "I think he needs help." She told.

You've told the librarian about your feelings for Seungmin, so she has been trying to help you guys to get closer.

Nervously you made your way over to him.
"Can I sit here?" You asked. "Sure, sit down." He replied and pulled the chair for you.

You whispered a quiet thank you as you sat down.

"The librarian said you needed help." You said.

"Yeah, we were handed a lot of homework today, but I was sick yesterday, so I don't know what to do."

"Is it okay if I help?" You asked. He nodded enthusiastically. You chuckled lightly at his cuteness. 

A few hours later you were done with both his and yours. He thanked you many times, nearly bumping his head into the table as he kept bowing.

"How can I ever pay you back?" He asked. "Oh, I don't need anything from this. I had fun." You answered smiling.

"Can I at least get your number?" He asked.

And that's how you got your crush's number.