I.N - I will never leave you

It was a normal school day. Small children were running around with their newly made playmates, and the older students were sitting on benches doing their last paperwork.

You liked this atmosphere. Mostly because it reminded you of everything you have achieved, and what yet had to come.

The bell rang calling you out of your thoughts. Quickly, you grabbed your bag and ran to class.

-Time skip to just before lunch-

"Y/N!" Your boyfriend called. "Can you show me the way to the restrooms?" He was rather new to the school, and often came over to you for directions.

"Sure, follow me." You answered, grabbing his hand.

You walked him to the bathroom, and he thanked you. "See you at lunch?" He asked.

You nodded and walked away.

As you continued down the hallway you bumped into I.N. "Oh, sorry Innie, didn't see you there." You apologised.

He chuckled. "Nah its fine Y/N/N(Your nick name). Did you pass Y/B/N(Your best friend's name)?"

You shrugged. "Don't think so. Anything wrong?"

His eyes flicked around nervously. "I don't really know if this is true, but...." He hesitated.

"If it's about Y/B/N don't you think I should know?" You asked.

He took a deep breath. "Right... I think she wrote a message for your boyfriend, and put it in his locker, but I don't know. It might just be a rumour. And now I'm contemplating if I should go check, since I have the key to his locker, but that would be invading his private space, right? I also didn't know whether or not to tell you, because what if it wasn't true?" He spoke so fast, that you needed him to explain it once again.

You looked surprised at him. "Why would Y/B/N do that?" You asked.

He shrugged. "I don't know."

"Well thank you for telling me." You said.

He nodded and walked away.

Hastily you went back to the bathroom. Even though you didn't believe, what you were thinking, it wouldn't hurt to check.

Carefully, you stepped foot inside the boys bathroom.

You let out a sigh when none of the stalls were locked, but then you heard a bang from the other side of the wall.

With your heart beating faster than ever, you ran to the girls' bathroom.

As soon as you opened the door, you heard people's mouths clashing against each other's.

A tear slipped down your check. You knew it was them.

Your boyfriend and best friend.

Before they could find you standing there, you ran out trying to find I.N. He was the only one, who could cheer you up right now.

It didn't take long to find him, and when you did, you ran right into his arms, nearly pushing him to the ground.

"Woah, calm down Y/N/N. What's wrong?"

You lifted your head to look at him, and when he saw your teary eyes, he knew what was wrong.

"Come let's get out of the hallway, so people won't stare." I.N said and dragged you along with him.

When you reached a quiet place he pulled you into him. "I can't believe those bastards did that." He said.

You continued sobbing into his chest, as he gently stroked your hair. "Don't cry over them Y/N/N. They don't deserve your tears."

You looked up at him and wiped your eyes.

"Will you continue being my friend, even after you get a girlfriend?" You asked.

He was kinda surprised by your question, but then he answered: "I will never leave you Y/N. Even after I get married and have children of my own."