Felix - Subway

You were walking to the subway after you got off work. Today you finished early, which was awesome.

Annoyingly at this time there's a lot of traffic, so the train would be awfully crowded.

-In the train, about 30 minutes later-

As you farsighted, the train was bustling with people. Luckily, you were close to the door, so you could easily get out. There was only one person sitting behind you.

The train was bumping a lot, making you trip backwards and land on the person's lap.

You quickly stood up and apologised. It happened a few more times, leaving your face tomato red. 

It was very clear that you were embarrassed.

"You know, it's easier if you just sit here." The guy said with a grin and patted his thigh.

"Oh no, I'm fine. Sorry for not having a great sense of balance." You politely declined.

But when it happened again, you gave in. "Is the offer still available?" You asked with a sigh. He grinned. "Of course. Make yourself comfortable."

You were a flustered mess, but you had no other option. Slowly you sat down.

In the start you were kinda uncomfortable, but after a while you got used to it.

Around 20 minutes later, you arrived at your stop. "This is my stop, thank you for letting me sit." You said to the guy and stood up.

"My pleasure." He smiled.

Before you left, he handed you a note, asking to take care of it. "It shouldn't land in the wrong hands."  He told.

When you got home you opened it.

It was his number.