Chan - Family Returns Pt1 (Skz Family)

(Based on Skz Family. You with the pov of Felix)

TW: Mention of family trauma (Cheating/divorcing parents. Feeling useless/ like a problem.)

"How old are you?" This random boy asked you.

You started counting with your fingers. 1...2...3 "I'm 3." You answer and show your hand.

"I'm older than you." The boy told.

You glared at him. "You don't look older though."

"Channieeee, it's time to go home!" A chique looking woman yelled.

"Mommy!" The boy screamed and ran towards her. He engulfed her in a big hug ,when he arrived to her.

You secretly glanced at them while looking at your shouting parents. You tried getting contact with them, but none of them responded.

------------------------------------------------------

As days passed, you found out that this weird boy's name was Chan. He was addicted to making music out of everything and loved his mom dearly. He had an older brother as well, who kept hitting on your aunt.

The relationship between you and Chan wasn't the greatest. Every time your parents forced you to play with each other, you always bickered.

"Hi Chan." You politely greeted.

"I don't want to talk." He would reply.

Yeah, that's how it goes.

Even though you considered this kid your rival, you couldn't help thinking about him all the time.

He had everything. An awesome family that listen to him, Perfect parents that don't argue, Parents that actually love each other too, etc. etc.

Your parents have been trying to get a divorce long before you were born, but they never got it to work. Dad said they should wait to do more paperwork until you grew up. Mom on the other hand, would rather get it done now.

"What are you doing on that yellow thing??" You asked Chan, with a disgusted expression.

His family had invited your parents home to them. They thought it would be good if you got closer to Chan.

"None of your business." He glared.

You scoffed. "I have better things to do anyways, than listening to you talk."

Suddenly Chan's dad came into the room, you guys were sitting in.

Chan grabbed your wrist, which made you scold him, but he shut your mouth with his hand and dragged you behind a couch.

"Be quiet and stop complaining." He whispered annoyed.

You gave in and folded your arms over your chest.

Chan was watching his dad very closely. In the end you got curious yourself and joined him.

He was on the call with someone. Approximately a girl, because of his tone.

"I'm sorry for making you wait love, but something came in the way........ I know I should have called you...... Yeah I know, but-........ Baby, listen to me.....Baby-" His dad sighed and went back to the other adults.

You hadn't noticed Chan's pile of tears falling down the sides of his face until after the call.

"Why are you crying?" You asked confused.

He looked disgusted at you. "Why do you think dummy. My mom is literally in the other room."

"What's bad about that?" You asked, as he stood up.

"You don't understand do ya? Wait till your brain is big enough to figure it out."

Then he left.