Hyunjin - Cheater pt3

After the talk, you decided to skip the rest of school to find Hyunjin. Your heart was beating fast, while you ran down the street to where his house was.

What if he wasn't home? What if he didn't want to talk to you, after you ran off yesterday?

Quickly you pushed the thoughts aside, as you rang Hyunjin's doorbell.

The lights were out, but just a few seconds later the door opened.

Infront of you was a Hyunjin you've never seen before. He had a tear-stained face and puffy eyes. He looked like he hadn't slept for days.

"Can...I come in?" You asked looking down.

He didn't say anything, just stepped aside for you to come in.

You've been to his house a couple of times before, so you weren't surprised when you saw all the expensive furniture. Afterall, he goes to a rich school, so it makes sense that he has a lot of money.

You both sat down on the couch, and after a few minutes of silence, you tried to start a conversation. 

"I'm sorry I didn't believe you at first..." You said. He just nodded.

"I know I should've the moment you came up to me, but I was just really upset at the time and needed to calm down. Jess came up to me today and explained what happened. I'm really sorry Hyunjin- "

He cut you off by pulling you into a hug, and started sobbing.

You slowly stroked his back, letting him cry all his pain out.

"I'm- I'm so sorry..." He sobbed. (Please, this is reminding me of Felix's elimination for some reason 😭)

To make it short; you guys are still together, and Jess moved school to make it less awkward :D