Changbin - New guy

You've always loved working out. It was part of your daily routine, and you would feel sick if you skipped a day.

It had been around 2 years since you joined, so you have gotten quite fit.

You walked through the doors, greeting a few of your gym friends. The atmosphere here was nice. You kinda struggled with making friends at school, but here they'll automatically try to befriend you.

You walked to your gym locker and placed your stuff in there. You noticed a new name on the locker next to yours and asked one of your gym friends who it was.

"Oh, it's the new guy Changbin. He's over there if you wanna talk to him." She said and pointed to a corner.

Because people were so welcoming with you when you first joined, you've always tried to make the newer people feel as comfortable as you did. So every time a newcomer joined, you would be the first one to talk to them.

The new guy was currently running on the treadmill. Probably warming up before actually starting to work out.

"Hello! I'm Y/N, nice to meet you. I see you're new here." You said and smiled. He stopped the machine and looked behind him. He had triceps as big as your face, and his chest was ginormous.

You knew it was rude to stare, but his body was just so... Incredibly hot.

"Hi. Yeah, I've heard of you. You have been here for around 2 years, right? I just joined yesterday, but I will leave again once my usual gym opens up again. It's under construction right now, but I can't go one day without working out or else I'll feel sick." He said.

You gasped mentally. He was just like you! You would also feel incredibly sick if you skipped a day.

"Oh okay. Well, I hope you'll be just as satisfied with this gym until the other one opens again." You said and smiled. He thanked you and went back to running.

Your other gym friend came up to you. "Why are you so red in your face, you haven't even started working out yet." She asked with a smirk. "I overheard you talking with the new guy. You usually don't talk to newcomers like that; something going on?" She continued, still not removing her smirk.

You aggressively shook your head "No, it's just very hot in here."

"Sureeeee." She said going back to her weights.

You weren't falling for the new guy; were you?