Chan - LXXE in the Rain

(Not a smut, just thought it would be fun to write the title like that lol.) (Fluff in disguise ig) 

It was a sunny day. No clouds in the sky, and the wind was whistling around in a calm manner. This was a great opportunity to go to the park, you thought.

As you walked down the street, you met your classmate Chan, who apparently also was going to the park.

"Wanna hang out together?" He asked, with a smile.

"Sure!" You cheered.

You found a little bench in the park and sat down.

"This is nice." Chan said, as he looked up at the sky. "I could sit here for hours."

You grinned. "You would get pretty sunburned then."

He let out a little laugh and looked at you. "You gotta admit that it's nice though. It ain't every day, you get to sit with one of the prettiest girls from school."

You blushed and looked away. You needed to change the subject, so you asked what he was planning to do after school finished.

He wrinkled his nose. "I don't really know Y/N. Maybe work for my dad or something? I haven't thought much about it."

You nodded.

"What about you? Have you thought of anything yet?" He asked.

"A little. Not so much, but I have an idea." You answered.

"That's cool." He smiled.

Suddenly a few dark clouds appeared in the sky. It didn't rain a lot in the start, but a few minutes later it was pelting down.

"Doesn't look like any of us have an umbrella on us, am I right?" Chan asked.

"Nope...." You answered.

He stood up and smirked. "Well then... Care to jump around with me?" He asked, as he pulled you up from the bench.

"I'd be delighted." You laughed.

You guys played around in the rain for a good couple hours, when Chan suddenly sneezed.

"I think it's time to go home Y/N..." He admitted, as he sneezed again.

"Yup-" You said.