Han - Lost Alien pt1

"Lose Control" + "Alien" by Teddy Swims and Han inspired story.

"No matter how much I smile, I feel so lonely." "I lose control when you're not next to me."

You had recently moved, and today was your first day at the new school.

You were very excited when you opened the classroom door, but that feeling quickly faded as your gaze landed on the students.

Every girl had some sort of gum and were wearing heavy makeup and expensive jewellery. They were all looking at you with disgusted, "who is that," looks. The guys weren't any better either.

You felt very unwanted in the doorframe and just wanted to escape. Unfortunately, the teacher hinted you to come further in, so you put on a smile as well as you could.

"You must be the new student! Could you please introduce yourself to the rest of the class?" She asked.

You looked at your new classmates. They looked very disinterested and bored.

"Hello, I'm Y/N and I recently moved nearby..."

___________________

You let the tears fall freely as you ran home, under the soon dark sky.

Nobody had talked to you all day, except the teachers. Nobody listened when you tried talking to them either.

"Mom, I don't want to be here anymore." You told her when you had arrived at your house.

"You're just homesick. Sooner or later, you'll love it here!" She said, continuing to do whatever she was doing.

"No, you don't understand. I'm so out of place, nobody wants me!"

"Ay, stop that nonsense. Is this about the new school? They'll love you soon enough."

You gave up convincing her and went to your bed instead.

It was a lonely, quiet night. You felt very claustrophobic in your box filled room.

It had been an exhausting day, but you promised to live tomorrow to the fullest.

-Day 2 at new school-

You were finishing up organising your locker when a guy walked up to you.

"Hey, I'm new here, so I was just wondering if you could show me to classroom B5?" He asked.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm pretty new as well, so I actually don't know the way." You answered.

"That's alright! When did you join the school?"

You looked at his handsome face. He had brown locks, cute glasses, and adorable cheeks. "Yesterday, what about you?"

"Ah, just a few hours ago. My girlfriend goes here and suggested me joining her, so yeah, here I am." He chuckled.

Oh, he has a girlfriend. "Cool. Well it was nice meeting you; we better get to class now." You told.

"Right. Don't want to be late on my first day, heh." He waved goodbye before leaving.

You scolded yourself for fantasizing over a taken guy. It was a weird feeling, that you couldn't recognize. Falling for an unavailable person, you don't even know the name of? That didn't sound like you, but he just wouldn't leave your mind.

For the rest of the day, you craved being close to him again. You had even asked the teacher for a bathroom break, just to clear your mind.

What was going on?

The loneliness had crept compactly around you, making you crazy. Every breath was bitter and painful.

Were you losing control?

The school day was coming to an end, so you quickly grabbed your stuff and ran out of the classroom.

Unfortunately, you were a little too fast and ran straight into a person.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" You said and bent down to grab your things, but the other person was faster. Your hands accidentally touched, yet the person didn't seem to care.

"It's alright. It could've happened to anyone." They said.

Where had you heard that voice from before?... Your head quickly snapped up, as you realised he was the guy, you had been thinking about all day.

"Oh, hi again!" He cheerfully greeted when he saw your face. "I didn't get your name this morning, so I have been asking people around campus, but they don't seem to know about you."

You were sure, your face was completely red by now. "Ah, well... I guess I'm just really short..."

He chuckled. "What is your name, then?"

"Y/N. What's yours?"

He looked over your shoulder. "I'm Han. I gotta go now, but see you tomorrow?"

You didn't get to answer, as he was already on his way away.