88 | i have been waiting!

" so, i have heard that jungwoo went back to switzerland. " sooyoung said, as she looked at the plate of pasta the waiter put down. " i am not sure why he went, or how long will he be there for, but i have also been told that he isn't happy that i didn't consider getting back with him. " she let out a laugh, as yeri rolled her eyes.

" oh, he couldn't be more annoying. " yeri scoffed, as she started eating her food. she looked at her phone, that had turned off just as she got to the restaurant. " if sicheng calls me, and i don't pick up, he will most likely freak out and think something happend to me. " yeri let out a small sigh, as she took her phone.

" you can put in his number in mine and call to let him know about your phone turning off. i won't mind. " sooyoung started giggling, as yeri shaked her head. " let's talk about the hair and makeup you want for your wedding. you have to figure out what you want to do, especially since your dress is so extravagant. "

" i don't know, honestly. i didn't even find a pair of shoes for my dress. actually, i don't even think that sicheng has found a suit for the wedding. i will murder him if he doesn't find a good-looking suit that won't age him by .. ten years ! " yeri yelled, as both her and sooyoung started laughing. sooyoung nodded, " do you want to go to the mall ? to find shoes ? "

" yes ! " sooyoung clapped, as the two girls continued their lunch. " you know, i never expected you to get married, but i will always love seeing you get excited over wedding preparations. " she smiled towards yeri, who tried hiding her own smile. she then finished her food, as sooyoung waited for the waiter to come. " i will pay, yeri. don't even think about it, sicheng's card has to breathe. "

" i don't have it with me today. sicheng was very stressed today morning, and after we visited the house we're supposed to buy, he had to go and fix some issues about strikes and people not being happy with the salaries he gives. " yeri said, as sooyoung handed the waiter her credit card. " i honestly get so annoyed when people complain about sicheng. he's been trying so hard to be better than his father ! "

" they're very ungrateful. sicheng has just been named the chairman of the company, and they already have bad things to say about him. " sooyoung sighed, before she took her credit card back. the two girls got up, as they left for the mall. " did you walk here ? " sooyoung asked, as yeri shaked her head.

" sicheng dropped me off. but the mall shouldn't be too far. we can walk, i love walking. especially since i'm forced to wear sneakers, sicheng doesn't allow me to put on heels ! can you believe that ?! i've never felt so bad my whole life. " yeri started complaining, as sooyoung tried to calm down her laughter.

the two girls walked towards the mall. yeri explained to sooyoung the shoes she had her eyes on. sooyoung kept nodding, before she noticed that they were infront of the mall. yeri spotted an ice cream stand. they got their ice cream, then walked to the boutique they always wanted to go to.

" these ones. " yeri pointed to a pair of white heels, as sooyoung nodded. " i love the color, it will obviously match my dress. however, what if they are too boring ? i feel like i can't show up in anything, and, as good as they might be, i feel they might be not really interesting for my wedding. " she explained to sooyoung.

yeri was really passionate about having the perfect wedding. sooyoung was happy to hear that yeri was slowly preparing for such an important event, but she feared that yeri might be worried too much. sooyoung was sure that yeri and sicheng were going to have the most beautiful wedding, and she knew how much it mattered to yeri.

" don't worry about it too much, yeri. " sooyoung pulled her friend into a hug. " you have enough time to figure out what you want to do, and it will not be boring, for sure. " she pat yeri's bag, as she let out a small sigh. " why are you scared ? you and sicheng have enough time to prepare. " she asked.

" i don't know, sooyoung ! i've never worried about having a wedding, or wearing the prettiest dress, or even finding the best place to get married, the time to get married ! " yeri said, as an employee came towards them, asking if they needed help. " can you package these shoes ? i want to buy them. " she told the employee, who nodded. " now, i feel like i might not have the wedding i dream of, and that will make me sad. "

" i don't think sicheng will allow anyone to prevent you from having the wedding of your dreams. your venue, your dress, your shoes, everything is going to be perfect. i assure you. you just have to believe it and stop worrying about it. " sooyoung said, as the employee returned with the bag. yeri handed her the credit card.

" thank you, sooyoung. " yeri smiled towards her friend, before she took her shoes and left. " let's go and get more dessert, my dress is going to fit just right. " yeri said, as sooyoung pointed to a waffle place. " oh, yes. i should also get one for sicheng, he might want to eat something sweet too. " yeri said, before she saw how much money she had.

" don't worry ! i will pay ! " sooyoung announced, as this time, yeri shaked her head. " no, yeri, i will have to pay. you just bought a pair of shoes ! sicheng will ask you what you bought today, and you will have to explain to him everything. i don't think he will be happy to hear you spend your money on shoes and waffles. " she started laughing.

after they ordered their waffles, they went to sit at the nearest table. yeri put sicheng's waffle into the bag, as sooyoung started eating hers. yeri took a bite of hers, before she thought about sicheng. what was he doing ? was he okay ? did he call her ? yeri continued asking herself the questions, before sooyoung finished her food.

" i didn't buy jaehyun a waffle, but from what i remember, he didn't eat sweets. " sooyoung said, as she cleaned herself with a napkin. " i was always angry that he never took me to eat sweets, and instead he would tell me about the terrible influence sugar has on us. let me tell you, i never cared about that. " both girls started laughing, as yeri suddently forgot about the wedding worries she had.

" your brother's ex-girlfriend wanted to come and see you. " kun said, as sicheng raised his eyebrow. sicheng had finished discussing the problems about the strike with the other employees, and he succesfully reached an agreement with them. " she told me that it's very important, but i told her that you are busy and .. "

suddently, the door opened again. a young boy, probably around 5 or 6, enterd sicheng's office. sicheng got up, as he widened his eyes. the boy smiled towards sicheng, before he ran up to him. the boy pulled sicheng into a hug, as sicheng was trying to figure out who this boy was. then, it hit him — that was his nephew.

" hello, uncle sicheng ! " the young boy waved towards sicheng again, as he started laughing. " my mom told me that i should stay with you and aunt yeri for some time. i am happy to hear that ! " he smiled, before the door opened once again. yeri walked in, as she widened her eyes. " aunt yeri, hi ! "

" aunt ? " yeri asked, before she suddently smiled. " hello, my tiny angel ! " she picked the boy up, as sicheng started questioning her sudden behaviour. " i don't really know who you are, but i love all children, and you especially. you do look a lot like your uncle. " yeri let out a laugh, before turning back to sicheng.

" i am louis, and i am your nephew ! " louis said, as yeri smiled towards him. " mommy said that i should stay for some time with you two. are you okay with that ? " he asked, as yeri quickly nodded. sicheng widened his eyes, as louis kissed yeri's cheek. " thank you, aunt ! " he pulled yeri into a hug, before she put him down.

" yeri, do you realise that we will probably have to raise a child ?! "